brance- snapchat

Based on a prompt: Bruce and Vance unable to sleep at 4am and sending cute snapchats to each other.

Vance sighed, rolling over in the bed that was too big for just him - he never really noticed how big this bed was before.

He sighed again and rolled onto his back, reaching over to grab his phone. He opened up his snapchat - an app Bruce had been trying to show him how to work for about a week.

He pretty much has it down, he just likes the way Bruce gets when he's trying to teach him.

He snapped a picture of himself with a stupid face on, it was dark and you could hardly see him but there was a little light from the window, enough to know who it was anyway.

u still doing family shit

He hit send and dropped the phone on his chest while he waited. A few moments later he heard the little 'pip' sound.

He opened the snap to see a picture of Bruce lying in bed with his eyes closed.

trying to sleep v

Vance scoffed and held up his middle finger to the camera.

fuck off, why you there again

Bruce sent another, this time with his eyes open.

family shit :(

Vance rolled onto his stomach and shot a close up of his forehead and blue eyes.

come over, bored

It was a little longer before Bruce replied, this time him sitting up in bed with his hair all spikey.

your always bored w/out me

Vance scoffed, a little smile playing on his lips, snapping a quick picture and sending it without a caption.

Bruce sent another one, pretty much the same but with a little more light and a little more smile.

you look nice

Vance's next picture was just of the room.

fuck you im sleeping

Bruce's smile was much bigger this time.

no your not :)

Vance turned the camera back to himself and put his hand behind his head.

cuz your not here

Bruce sent a quick video snap this time, his voice all tired and croaky.

"Don't think I've ever heard you say anything that sweet before V."

Vance sent one back.

"Fuck you, I ain't sweet."

Vance waited until almost two minutes had passed before Bruce was calling his phone.

"What you calling for it's like four in the morning," Vance said.

"Oh yeah, calling is unacceptable but sending ridiculous pictures is totally fine," he said sleepily.

"Shut up, come the fuck over," Vance said.

"I'll come over later, after I get some more sleep," Bruce said.

"Well what you doing up if you need more sleep?"

"Because I can't sleep, that's why," Bruce said.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, miss having you all curled up next to me," he said quietly and Vance just scoffed.

"Don't be such a cutesy asshole," he said.

"Plus I miss your snoring, it's kind of like calming ocean sounds," he said and Vance grunted.

"Only you could come out with bullshit like that," Vance said with a smile.

Bruce chuckled, "See you soon, I lo-"

"Don't make this some sappy ass goodnight shit," Vance said.

"Fine, night Vance," Bruce said and hung up.

As Vance lay back, trying to get to sleep for the thousandth time. His phone made a 'pip' and he checked it, a video message from Bruce.

"I love you V," he said with his stupid sleepy grin.

Vance rolled his eyes but he smiled, taking a picture of himself and sending it, no text but a single emoji heart.

Bruce's smile in the next picture was just plain ridiculous.