rinney- dizziness (2)

Robin gives Finney a worried glance as he slips on his Vans, biting his lip worriedly. "Are you sure you'll be alright Finn?"

Finney waves him off from where he is sprawled out on the couch, looking a bit too pale for Robin' liking. "I'll probably just try to get some more sleep baby, you worry too much."

Robin scoffs at that as he glances at his watch. He swears under his breath as he grabs his car keys, knowing he'll be late if he doesn't leave soon.

Although Finney's morning sickness had thankfully eased off at the end of his first trimester, week 14 had brought along a whole new unpleasant pregnancy symptom for Finney: dizziness. It had started two weeks ago when the younger boy blacked out for a few seconds while in the shower, falling to the floor with a loud thud that had scared the life out of Robin. A quick call to their doctor had confirmed it was a normal occurence at this stage of pregnancy, and apart from making sure Finney was hydrated, well-rested and ate properly, there wasn't much they could do to prevent it.

Some days, the dizziness stayed at bay. On other days tough, it rebelled against him and left the younger boy feeling fuzzy and wobbly for hours on end.

Unfortunately, today seemed to be one of those days. Finney had looked almost translucent all morning while Robin was getting ready and the older boy was reluctant to leave him alone while he was feeling this way.

"You'll call if anything happens?" He sighs as Finney nods, one of his hands gently resting on his small bump. "I shouldn't be too long, two hours at most."

Finney is already fighting off sleep as Robin lets himself out of their house.

He comes home two hours later and frowns when he doesn't find Finney on the couch where he had left him earlier. He toes off his shoes and drops his keys in the bowl by the door before heading to the kitchen to grab Finney a water bottle, assuming he went upstairs to rest.

He lets out a surprised yelp when he sees his husband on the floor, sitting against one of the lower cabinets. He's slightly relieved to see that, although he looks even paler and weaker than he did earlier, Finney's gorgeous brown eyes are open. He drops to his knees beside the younger man.

"Finn, what happened? Why are you on the kitchen floor baby?" He asks worriedly, brushing a few strands of hair away from Finney's face.

"I wasn't feeling well and I was thirsty so I came in here to get some water, but I passed out before I could." He gives Robin a sheepish smile. "Didn't have the energy to get up and I think I left my phone on the couch."

"Fuck Finn." Robin swears as he gets up to get Finney a bottle of water from the fridge. He frowns as Finney takes small sips from it. He doesn't like the idea of Finney not even having enough energy to stand up by himself. "I think maybe you should go to the doctor's love."

Finney looks like he's about to start protesting, but Robin starts talking again before he can say anything. "Finn, I know your doctor said dizziness was normal, but I don't think waiting on the kitchen floor for your husband to come home because you can't find the energy to get up is. Babe I'm just worried about you. What if you hit your head or something?" He reasons as he helps the younger man off the floor, letting him lean most of his weight on him.

"Alright, ok, let's go." Finney concedes, letting Robin lead him to the front door.