rinney- my baby

trans finney!!

"Look at you, standing up all by yourself." Finney says as he sits on his bed with his daughter, the ten month old standing on his lap with her little feet. She squeals in response, tugging on Finney's curly locks.

"Yes, that's mummy's hair." Finney says, giggling at his daughter. She laughs, staring up at her mother with the cerulean eyes that she inherited from her father. The two of them hear a door open from downstairs, Delilah's face turning to look at the open door of the bedroom.

"Is that daddy?" Finney gasps, his daughter squealing as she fights to get out of her Mum's grasp, wanting to go see her father.

"Alright, hun, let's go see daddy!" Finney says as he picks up the ten month old and heads downstairs, Delilah air grabbing for Robin.

"There's my little girl, hello baby!" Robin says, gathering Delilah into his tattooed arms and tossing her into the air, making her giggle. The toddler pats Robin's chest, wanting a kiss.

"Yes, darling?" Robin asks his daughter, the toddler puckering her lips to her best ability, Robin then kissing her cheek.

"So how was your day baby?" Finney asks, going to sit on the couch with his husband.

"Wonderful, now that I'm here with my two favourite people." Robin responds, poking Finney's nose.

"Aww babe." Finney says fondly, stroking Robin's cheek.

"What about you princess, did you have a good day with mummy?" Robin coos, poking his daughter's cheek, her little dimples popping out as she giggles at Robin. She then starts whimpering before crying loudly, startling her parents.

"C'mere princess." Finney says, Robin passing off their daughter to Finney. Delilah cries louder, her small tears staining Finney's shirt.

"Are you hungry baby?" Finney asks, walking into the kitchen with her. He sets her in the highchair real quick to pull off his shirt, placing it on the kitchen counter. He then picks her back up, walking back into the living room with her and sitting on the couch next to Robin.

"She okay?" Robin asks, Finney nodding.

"She's just hungry Rob, once she eats I can put her down for a nap, she's probably exhausted." Finney says, his daughter yawning before latching onto his nipple to get her dinner, her lips lining with her mother's breast milk. Finney strokes her cheek, the little one looking up at Finney with her cerulean eyes.

"Such pretty eyes baby, you and her both, I'm so glad she got your eyes and my curls, she's absolutely adorable." Finney says, laying his head on Robin's shoulder.

"That she is, but I'd love a little boy with your eyes and my hair, think about it. He'd be the cutest thing!" Robin squeals, Finney giggling at him.

"I know Rob, but we should wait until Delilah is at least four, that way she's already potty trained, and she'll be at pre-school most of the time...I don't think I could deal with two screaming babies at once. She's only ten months right now Rob, I promise you'll get your little boy soon though." Finney tells Robin, stroking the older man's face before softly kissing his lips.

"Okay, but for now, Delilah will be our little one." Robin says, walking upstairs with Finney as the two of the bring Delilah to her crib in the nursery, Finney placing her inside and kissing her forehead, Robin doing the same before the two of them go to their bedroom to have a nap of their own.