rinney- moring sickness (1)

okay so i saw someone else do this so here we r🤗 ngl idk if i like this but yk
trans finney!!

Finney shoots out of bed almost as soon as he wakes up, making a run for their ensuite bathroom and dropping to his knees in front of the toilet mere seconds before he starts emptying his stomach into the porcelain bowl. He winces slightly at the soreness in his knees from having done this every morning for the past two weeks.

He's not as bothered by it now as he was the first few times it happened. Robin and Finney had found out a week ago that they would soon be starting a family of their own, their first baby growing in Finney's still flat belly.

He tenses as he feels a warm hand on his lower back, relaxing slightly as he realizes it's his husband Robin. He sighs gratefully as the older man gathers his hair with the other hand, pulling it away from his sweaty face. He closes his eyes and lets out a quiet groan as his body is overcome by another strong wave of nausea and he curls forward, heaving. Robin starts rubbing large circles on his broad back, trying to help the younger man as best he can.

Finney pukes for a few minutes before it turns to dry heaving, his body having given all it had to give. He takes a deep breath, willing his stomach to stop rolling as he sits back on his haunches. Robin leans down to kiss his sweaty temple, letting go of his hair.

"Think you're done for now?" He asks sympathetically as he wraps his strong arms around Finney's waist, slowly pulling his husband back to rest against his chest. Finney nods slightly, relaxing into Robin arms and allowing himself to close his eyes for a minute.

"What time is it?" He croaks out after a while, letting his head fall back against Robin' shoulder and looking up at him.

"Just past 5 a.m. baby." He says as he moves to get off the floor, helping Finney up as well. "Want to go back to bed?"

Finney nods through a yawn, letting Robin lead him back to their bedroom and curling up on his side of their bed. He sighs contentedly when he feels the mattress dip behind him and Robin slings an arm over his slender waist.

"Your baby better let me sleep tomorrow morning Rob." He mumbles as he starts to drift off to sleep again. Robin chuckles quietly as he presses a kiss to the back of Finney's neck. They both know Finney doesn't mind the morning sickness. Sure, it might not be his favourite part, but so early on in his pregnancy and without a bump to show off, it's the only true sign that there's a life growing inside him, and he loves it.