rinney- not your fault (1)

Tw- sexual assault & abuse

Finney wasn't okay.

He felt his knees give in as he collapsed on the street and sobbed. The rain poured down, soaking him and area around him. There was a loud clap of thunder and Finney flinched at the loud noise. He was shivering as his lips turned blue. His shaking arms held him up and he wiped away his tears. He couldn't find it in himself to move or go anywhere because, at the end of the day, where could he go?  

Finney allowed his arms to give out and he just laid on the street as painful sobs exited his body. This was the point in his life when he realised that, if he was to die, he'd be okay with it.

The sound of a car pulling up beside him tore Finney out of the depressive hole he had dived into. He tried to turn to see who was in the car but he physically couldn't move. When he heard footsteps come his way, he started to panic.

"No, please! Leave me alone. I don't want to do it again!" Finney cried and tried to crawl away. When a hand grabbed his shoulder, he flinched and flipped himself over to stare at whoever was there, whoever wanted to hurt him.

Except, he was met with the worried eyes of his friend Billy. "Finney, are you okay? Let me get you into my car! My mom is driving." Billy noticed Finney's appearance. He had a busted lip, bruised cheek, handprints around his neck, dried blood stained his shirt and face.

"Jesus, man, what happened to you?" Billy yelled.

"Hey Billy willy," Finney smirked. "Want to lay out in the rain with me? It's very soothing."

"Yeah, and freezing!" Billy exclaimed, he grabbed Finney's hand and pulled in up. "C'mon, I and my mom will take you home."

—————

Twenty minutes later, Finney was curled up in a warm bath, sobbing his eyes out as he tried to warm up. He turned the hot tap on fully and tried to focus on something other than how dirty and disgusting he feels. But he can't focus on the burning of his skin, all he can focus on the fact that he's bathing in his dirt and her dirt and that she-

Before he knows it, Finney is jumping out of the bath, opening the toilet, and vomiting into it. He's trying to breathe but he can't. The vomit keeps coming as he remembers what happened and Finney can't breathe. Oh my god, he can't breathe.

Billy is grateful he convinced Finney not to lock the door. As soon as he heard splashing, Billy grabbed his fluffy blanket and opened the door. He knelt beside his friend and stroked his back. Billy was surprised when Finney flinched tried to move away from him. Billy didn't touch him again, allowing him to calm down and stop throwing up. He also turned off the tap and grabbed some clothes. 

Billy whispered words of encouragement as Finney settled down. 

"You're doing great, Finn. Just slow breaths, that's it. Good job." Finney heard as he came too. He realised that his glasses had fallen off and whoever was talking sounded fair away. 

"It's me, it's Billy." Finney heard his best friend's voice. Finney nodded to show his friend that he acknowledged him. "' Is it alright if I touch you?" 

Finney shook his head and Billy felt all air leave his body.