brance- smoking

"I realized we never smoked together."

"Like it's a big fucking deal," Vance muttered, rolling his eyes.

Bruce ignored him and took his hit, before passing the pipe and lighter to Vance.

When they finished the bowl, Bruce packed another, took another hit, and handed it to Vance, with a grin, saying, "Think you can handle another bowl?"

"You kidding?" Vance took another hit, despite the fact that he could feel himself getting giggly. This was why he never smoked around other people.

By the time the second bowl was finished, they were both done, and Vance couldn't stop grinning.

Bruce laughed at him, "What are you smiling at?"

"I'm not," Vance laughed.

"Yeah, look at your face."

"How am I supposed to look at my face?" He said with the biggest grin, "My eyes are on my face."

"V just shut up."

"Sshh," He said, before sliding his hands down to Bruce's chest. He began rubbing his hands all over Bruce's abs through his shirt.

"You're being so weird," Bruce giggled.

"What's on your shirt?" Vance started picking at a piece of lint, giggling and grinning.

"You are really high, right now," He grabbed Vance's hands and moved them away from his shirt, "How are you higher than I am right now?"

"I'm not that high," Vance then cupped Bruce's face with his hands, "But if I let go of your face I might fall of the building. Its moving way too fast."

Bruce moved Vance's hands again, laughing, "You're fine. The building's not moving, Jesus Christ."

"My name's not Jesus," Vance said, resting his head on Bruce's shoulder. He closed his eyes, reached down, and held onto Bruce's thigh.

After a minute, Bruce had an idea. He wondered if Vance was at that point where he wouldn't mind sharing anything, and decided to test it. "Hey, Vance?"

He hummed in response.

"What do you think of me?"

Vance giggled, "I think that your name is pretty boy, and I think that that... is your name."

"Do you know my real name?"

"Yamada..."

Bruce rolled his eyes. "My first name, V. How come you never call me by my first name?"

"I don't know..." Vance grumbled, before sliding his head down to Bruce's stomach and closing his eyes. He grabbed Bruce's arm and pulled it over him, "How come you never call me Hopper?'"

"I like Vance," Bruce said.

"Well I like Yamada."

"So... do you like me?" Bruce asked, looking down at Vance.

He started giggling again and opened his eyes. He looked up at Bruce and said, "You're trying to trick me."

"What?" Bruce laughed, "How am I trying to trick you?"

"You just are," Vance closed his eyes again, still grinning, "And you should stop... stop trying to make me so gay."

"You're the one laying on my stomach and petting me..."

"No I'm not," Vance answered, continuing to stroke Bruces's arm.

Bruce rolled his eyes, and leaned back on the wall.

They stayed like that for what felt like hours, but was probably just a few minutes, until Vance looked back up at Bruce and said, "Let's get some food."

"Yeah, okay."

They both got up and made their way to the nearest McDonald's.