rinney- girlfriend?

I might stop this book because this fandom is so dead now icl😭

Robin is pissed. He never thought that he could get so angry at Finney, but here is is. Fact is, he doesn't even know why. Finney was just talking to a girl. A pretty girl, Robin thinks to himself, only angering himself further. And it doesn't help that Finney, Bruce, Vance, Donna, and Gwen are all coming over tonight. Robin slams his palm against the wall in his basement.

Shit.

By the time Finney arrives, Robin has managed to push the thought aside, but somewhere inside it still lingers. That's made obvious when Donna randomly asks him a question.

"Hey Robin, truth or dare?"

"What?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Pass."

"Oh, come on. It's not like we're actually playing."

"Truth."

"Why are you in such a bad mood today?"

"I'm not."

"Robin, get real. Something is bothering you."

"Finn was talking to someone earlier."

"Oh my god..." Finney mumbles, rolling his eyes.

"Who?" Bruce and Vance ask at the same time, Donna and Gwen giggling off to the side.

"Just a girl from class asking about the homework."

"She was rubbing your arm," Robin scowls, something that Finney has never seen.

"Jesus, Robin, chill," Vance says, concerned with the sudden possessiveness.

"Whatever," Robin says, rolling his eyes and getting up and leaving the basement.

Everyone looks around at each other, baffled. Why was Robin so upset? Everyone's eyes finally land on Finney, who made makes his way upstairs and straight to Robin's room. He finds Robin sitting on his bed, his back to the wall. He enters the room, locking the door behind him.

"Is it bad that I knew you'd follow me?" Robin asks, trying not to sound upset.

"Rob, what's wrong?" Finney asks, sitting shoulder to shoulder with Robin. They never really have been one's for personal space.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?"

"I don't have a girlfriend. She really was just asking about the homework."

"But you looked so..."

"The truth is, Robin...I don't even like girls. At least, not like that."