brance- scaredy cat

thank you for 20k views and 400 votes!!
merry christmas/happy holidays🖤🖤

"Bruce what the fuck is she doing?" Vance asked grabbing Bruce's arm, spilling the popcorn from the bucket he was holding.

"Shh, just watch V." Bruce whispered to his boyfriend.

It was a Friday night, which meant movie night for them. Bruce had somehow persuaded Vance to go to the movie theater, instead of watching the countless amounts of DVD's they owned. Since it was so dark around them, Vance didn't hide his touches. He would never admit that he was scared of the horror movie that was playing, but Bruce knew otherwise.

Vance was on the edge of his seat, so engrossed in what was happening on the screen. The blonde girl was walking through a dark wooded area, when she came across a remote house.

"Don't go in there, don't go in there. Yamada why the fuck is she going in there?" Vance asked, legs bouncing up and down in suspense.

"Vance she can't hear you, just watch the movie." Bruce laughed out. He'd never seen Vance like this before.

The blonde girl continued her way towards the house, when the front door slowly opened. While she should have walked away, she entered the house anyway.

"Stupid bitch, I told you not to go in there." Vance said, reaching over to grab some popcorn that Bruce was holding.

As the girl made her way to the bathroom, she turned on the water to wash the street off of her face from when she fell in the forest.

"God she's so stupid, the fuckers probably right behind her." Vance stated, wiping the salt and butter from the popcorn, on the seat in front of him.

As Vance had predicted, as the girl bent down to scrub her face, someone with a black mask on, came behind her. As she rose up, wiping the water from her face, she noticed the person standing behind her. Before she could even scream, the murderer stabbed her through the chest, blood smearing the mirror.

"Oh SHIT!!!" Vance screamed as the event happened. "I fucking knew it. I told her not to go in there."

After the ending credits, Vance and Bruce made their way outside, ready to go home.

"Hope you don't have too many nightmares Vance." Bruce said as he and Vance made their way back to their car.

"What the fuck are you talking about Yamada, I was not scared."

"If you say so Vance, just don't wake me up with all of your screaming tonight. Scaredy Cat."

"I am not a Scaredy Cat."

"It's ok baby I'll protect you."