rinney- loving you

guys this boy aka my crush (?)  asked me to on feb 14th n i said yes but how do i say no now?? bc i'm so scared i'm acc crying

Robin set himself to work.

He woke up this morning from the sound of Finney opening the bathroom door. He lifted his head from the covers, his drowsy mind hoping to sneak a peak of his husband in a towel. But instead he got a man slightly hunched over, both hands cradling his stomach. A pained expressed stuck to his face.

"Rob..." He croaked, and Robin flung off the bed.

He knew what to do first. Carry Finney to bed and tuck him in, but he has to be in the middle. One pillow to cuddle and a few behind him to act as support. A glass of water and a cool rag needed to be on the bedside table immediately. The AC had to be on full blast—Finney slept more comfortably underneath all the blankets in an ice-cold room.

"No medicine," Finney told him once, "it makes the flow heavier."

So Robin didn't grab any. But he did make Chamomile tea, different from the usual green tea—because Robin read somewhere that caffeine also worsened the flow. And the box read "Lazy Comfort", and he felt that that was what Finney needed at the moment.

He then grabbed the homemade heating pad—made of rice and cloth that Finney  sewed together. Finney didn't like the usual heating pads because they stayed the same temperature and eventually felt too hot for him. But this one was small, perfect for easy maneuvering, and all Robin had to do was heat it up in the microwave. By the time the warmth wore off, Finney was usually asleep, and he didn't have to worry about waking up in a sweat.

And finally: the blinds had to be closed.

"Do you need anything else baby?" Robin asked, and he lightly dabbed Finney's brow with the cold rag. Finney groaned and buried himself deeper into the duvet comforter.

"Can you run to the store and grab more pads?" he said, voice muffled. "I don't think there's enough to last a week."

"Of course." Robin leaned onto the bed to give Finney a kiss on the top of his head—the only part that was actually visible.

Before he left, he set out an outfit—a pair of loose-fitting sweatpants and one of his own t-shirts—and a bath towel, just in case Finney was up to taking a shower while he was away. And then it was lights out, Robin closing the door with a soft click.

When he came back from the store, with a pack of pads, popcorn, and a new movie, Finney was already fast asleep, curled around his pillows and buried all the way to the tip of ears in blankets. All three of the cats were purring beside him.