brance- whipped

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50k VIEWS💕💞💗💓

George and Amy are in the living room together, when they hear a groggy Bruce come down the stairs.

"Hey, how're you feeling?" Amy asked Bruce sounding concerned as usual.

"Still feeling kind of shitty but I'll be alright." Bruce said nonchalantly as he headed to the kitchen.

"That stomach bug, hit you hard bro." George looked Bruce up and down, "You look like shit, no offense."

Bruce just flipped him off and continued to look in the fridge.

"We don't have any more of that chicken broth?" Bruce said coughing and holding his stomach at the same time.

"No, you ate the rest of it last night." Amy responded.

"Just ask Vance to go get you some more." George laughed and looked to Amy who smirked in agreement.

Bruce saw this exchange and was very confused, "What's that about?"

"What is what about Bruce?" George laughed and again made eye contact with Amy.

"Hey, stop doing that. What's up?" Bruce was slightly annoyed and very confused.

George just laughed and paused before actually responding to Bruce. "Look, it's just every time you say jump, Vance jumps dude." George shrugged.

"What are you saying?" Bruce sounded genuinely confused.

"What we BOTH are saying is, you have Hopper WHIPPED." Amy said laughing.

Bruce looked slightly annoyed at the comments but mainly confused, "you both think Vance is whipped?"

"Without a doubt." Amy smirked and George laughed.

"Not a chance." Bruce went and sat on the couch looking at both of his siblings in disbelief.

"Alright lets prove it. Let's bet twenty." George said narrowing his eyes at Bruce.

"You're about to lose twenty bucks. Anyway, how would I even do that?" Bruce said confused.

"See how far you can push him, and see when he's had enough." Amy was practically hysterically laughing at this point.

"Ask him for stuff, and to do stuff and see if he does it." Amy continued.

"And if he doesn't?" Bruce raised an eyebrow.

"Guess he's not whipped then." George replied.

Bruce thought long and hard before calling Vance with his siblings still in the room.

" Hey V, yeah I'm okay. Can you do me a favor though?" Bruce said to Vance over the phone.

"Speaker." Whispered George. Bruce then put Vance on speaker.

"Sure asshole, what do you want?" Vance said with no heat behind it.

"Can you bring me some chicken broth? It's the only thing I can keep down" Bruce sighed.

"Yeah, be there in fifteen." Then Vance hung up.

"Oh come on Bruce, that's it?" George said annoyed.

"No, don't worry I got this, and I'll prove you wrong." Bruce sounded incredibly confident.

Vance showed up twenty minutes later with the chicken broth already cooked and in a container for Bruce. "Sorry I'm late." Vance smiled at Bruce and sat by him on the couch.

Bruce smiled "Don't worry about it."

George and Amy had moved their way into the kitchen to observe from afar but Bruce could feel George's eyes on him.

Bruce cleared his throat "Did you get the tea?"

Vance looked genuinely confused, "Tea?"

"Yeah, you know when I'm sick I like to drink that brisk tea V." Bruce said convincingly sounding annoyed even when he wasn't.

"I'm pretty fucking sure you didn't ask for that but I'll go get you some." And with that Vance was out the door.

The second the door shut Amy and George were hysterically laughing.

"Shut up, that's nothing." Bruce said while rolling his eyes.

When Vance came back with Bruce's drink, he sat beside Bruce and got comfortable. Bruce decided it would be the perfect time to ask him for something, thinking he'd say no.

"Hey, do you think you could go upstairs and get me my blanket. I'm freezing V."

"Really you needy asshole? I just got comfortable." With a huff Vance headed upstairs.

He made it halfway down the stairs when Bruce called out "And pillow please."

Amy and George watched from the kitchen as Vance headed back upstairs and then brought Bruce his pillow and blanket.

"Anything else your majesty?" Vance said sounding incredibly annoyed.

"Actually, can you rub my feet? My body just hurts." Bruce thought for sure this would be where Vance would draw the line. However, Vance did as he was asked.

"Holy shit." Bruce thought to himself and smiled.

"What?" Vance said as he caught Bruce  looking at him.

"Nothing, but I will be right back." Bruce headed to the kitchen where he put a twenty on the table and refused to make eye contact with his siblings.

"Not a word." Bruce threatened as
he left the room still refusing to make eye contact, George and Amy couldn't hold back their laughter as Bruce left to go sit with Vance.

It's true Vance Hopper is whipped.