𝐢. hurricane tortilla

season 𝐢, episode 𝐢" now that's she's back in the atmosphere, with drops of jupiter in her hair, yeah

season 𝐢, episode 𝐢
" now that's she's back in the
atmosphere, with drops of jupiter
in her hair, yeah. "

ONE THING EVERY RESIDENT OF THE OUTER BANKS of North Carolina will eventually come to realize is the extremely prominent barrier between two sides of the large island. It is almost as if they were on separate teams, unbeknown to them that they are indeed fighting for the same purpose—or, in some cases, purposes.

Most of those range from one out of the three. Fame, Love, and most importantly to many, Money. One side has a noticeable amount more of that than the other. But hey, that's totally fair, right?

It's always been the same way. There were the Kooks, insert definition of the wealthy, and most of the time bougie residents of the island who are most of the time angry at someone or something. Most of them live on what we like to call Figure Eight, which is Kook Royalty, it happens to be where the richest of the rich live.
Then, there were the Pogues, aka, the broke side of the island. Something you'll learn quickly about Kooks is that it's everyone for themselves, and we rarely leave any money to earn for the Pogues, but they seem pretty chill about it. For the most part.

Pogues, on the other hand, live on the cut. The broken down, rusty, and dirty side of the island. Most pogues make a living busing tables, fishing, pretty much being every Kook's personal slave and not getting paid nearly enough for it... And Kooks? Well, we're living our best lives without a care in the world, almost pretending that most of us aren't awful people behind the wall of fame and money.

Or, at least most of us are. Others of us, like myself, aren't exactly the biggest fan of the whole partition of the island. It may be hard to find us, but I promise we exist.

It's a known fact to me that Pogues have more fun. This is surprising given they make a significant amount less money than Kooks do, but I think that's the reason. Us Kooks are so uptight and affluent, that most of the time completely oblivious to the world around us, we can't have too much fun without consequences.
But, Pogues? They don't have anything to lose, which makes them so fun to be around if you disguise your ego for long enough. They can just do whatever they want whenever they want while Kooks keep their shitty lives behind closed doors and overpriced drapes.