𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢. once bitten twice shy

"tonight is gonna be

the loneliest.

IF ONLY RED KNEW WHAT fun she was into when she woke up in the bed her mother provided the next morning. Red could have slept all day in the comfortable home, all the stress had somehow been lifted.

But yet a ring of her phone changed everything. It was from an unknown number to her phone. Red rose out of the bed, picking up the phone. 'Attachment One Video' Red furrowed her brows, clicking on the notification.

'Hey, Red. Just thought you should see this.' The message read. Red clicked the video, immediately spotting Rafe Cameron and the boy she'd thought was going to be her boyfriend at some point having it out on the dock of the country club.

Red covered her mouth as she watched the fight play out. She even heard some of the things Zack had said about her and what Rafe's response was. Tears of an unknown emotion spilled down her cheeks.

It was hard to tell who won the fight, because the fight ended abruptly when a staff member broke the two battling teens up. Finally, Red had had enough and she shut her phone off.

She needed to go back, she knew she did. Not only for the pogues, but also for Rafe. Red packed all of her stuff back up and hustled down the stairs.

"Red, where are you going?" Eleanor asked. Red wiped some of her tears. "What's going on?"