𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. P4L

"there's a few lines that I have wrote,"

that I have wrote,"

RED WOKE UP YET AGAIN in a cold sweat, barely processing the broken barrier between her and Rafe that had been trampled on in the process of Rafe comforting her throughout the night.

Even though it was Rafe holding her at first, after the two of them had fallen asleep, it was Red that woke up cradling him like a sleeping toddler.

Red carefully slipped away from the Cameron boy, swung her legs over the edge of her side of the bed, and pinched her arm, making sure it wasn't a dream like last time no matter how real it felt.

She heard the firing gunshot again in her head, almost making her flinch. God, Red was glad it was a dream. If a dream had done that shit to her, she didn't even want to think about the mental turmoil she'd be in if she lost JJ in real life. He was her partner, her other half, Red believed that he was her soulmate. The person she was destined to be with for the rest of eternity, so you could only imagine how alone she felt without him.

Red stood up from her spot on the bed, she needed to get out of there one way or another, and it was only a matter of time before Mr. Singh would bust through the door armed with a gun and hungry for answers. She'd seen enough people murdered, she didn't want to see Rafe or her spot either.

She went over to the window, finding a guard standing a few feet away from the glass glaring into the distance. Red knocked on the glass repetitively, failing not to wake Rafe up, but getting the guard's attention.

"I need to talk to Mr. Singh!" Red spoke quietly but loud enough to be heard by the guard who barely acknowledged her. "Hey! Go get Mr. Singh, please!"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey," Rafe called, waking up from his slumber and approaching Red who still knocked on the window for the guard who eventually walked away. "What the hell are you doing?"