𝐢𝐢. agatha

"She acts like summer
And walks like rain.

Reminds me there's a time
For a change."

THE RIDE ON THE BACK OF JJ'S MOTORCYCLE was more comfortable than expected . The roads were bumpy and JJ undoubtedly wasn't going the speed limit, but nobody was around, therefore he wasn't a threat.

Red couldn't help but notice JJ looking back, making sure she was okay every so often. But she didn't mind.

Arriving at what apparently John B called, 'The Chateau', Red was nervous to walk in uninvited.

Her main concern would have been Kiara Carrera, but she had befriended the girl after they shared their interest in keeping water clean, so she didn't think much of the fact that she was there.

John B, who owned the Chateau alongside his dad was said to be a pretty nice guy. His dad had gone missing at sea nine months earlier, so Red felt uneasy about stepping in on that ground.

"You sure I can just... intrude?" Red asked, now reaching the porch. "I don't know John B that well."

"Not to worry, I always bring chicks here." JJ slips out of his mouth, instantly regretting it. "Sometimes."

Red smiled, unoffended. "Here and Bennie's house."

JJ's jaw almost dropped to the floor, "How did you know about that?" He asked.

"Relax, I'm cool. Bennie told me." Red replied. "Now come on, it's getting dangerous to be out here."

Just then, Red noticed a boy, lying down on the patio, asleep.

JJ shook the boy awake abruptly, "Pope! Pope, this is-"

"Red?" Pope interrupted. "What are you doing here?"

Red's lips curled up into a smile, pleased to see her friend. "I was invited!"

"Wait until Shoupe finds out," JJ said, cutting their conversation short. "C'mon, Kiara probably wants to see you."