𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. ya win some, ya lose some

"you're still the saddest 

part of me. the part of me

that'll never be mine."

RED SLEPT EASY THAT NIGHT. Of course, she'd stayed over at Rafe's house. They both had a long day ahead of them. When Red woke up, she noticed that Rafe wasn't in bed beside her where he was the previous night.

Red sat up, stretching her arms before climbing out of bed and going down the stairs, where Rafe stood in the kitchen, seemingly making something.

"Good morning, princess." Rafe spoke. Red propped up. She knew what that was from. It was only the most iconic quote in the movie she'd been urging him to watch. Red grinned widely.

"You watched the movie!" She exclaimed excitedly, resting her arms on the cold kitchen counter.

"Hell yeah, I did." Rafe replied with a smirk, looking up at Red from the toaster. "It was good, I'll give it to you. Too bad Zack didn't get to see it."

"What a shame." Red teased sarcastically. "So, when are we heading out?"

"Pretty quick. I just made a little snack. Try not to fall in love with me." Rafe smirked, holding up a bag of pop tarts. Red chuckled at the boy.

"No promises." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and sneaking in a kiss. Red pulled away, making her way to the door and grabbing the backpack she'd prepared. Rafe handed her the poptart, which she happily accepted on her way out of the door.