𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. sorry cousin ricky

"Insomnia, don't leave

Oh, talk to me.

Without you, I can't

breathe."

"JOHN BOOKER ROUTLEDGE, pursuant to the North Carolina statute section 14, You are charged with murder in the first degree under aggravated circumstances."

Red felt her body tense up at the judge's words as she pounded on her Gabel. Red exhaled sharply, resting her head in her hands which lay propped up on her legs as JJ rubbed her back comfortingly.

"If convicted, the maximum sentence would be the death penalty."

The crowd gasped, JJ stood up in protest a the crowd continued clamoring. "Your honor, he's 17!"

"JJ- stop!" Red held her hand gently to his chest as he faced the judge and John B.

"He's 17! Are you kidding me?" JJ continued, being pushed lightly by Red into the aisle. "John B! Hey, we're gonna figure it out!"

Sarah ran over to John B who was now being escorted back out.

Kie and Red rushed over to the crying girl, stopping the guard from taking her out of the building himself "Stop! Don't touch her!"

"Let's go, Sarah. Let's we're gonna get him out of here." Red comforted, walking out of the courtroom and entering the front.

"Is this a joke? Like are we in hell? Or?" Asked Kie, the group now stood out in front of the entrance.

"I should have never come home," Sarah whined.

"Hey, this isn't your fault," Red assured.

"They're gonna kill him, guys. I know it." JJ was interrupted by a man talking to Ward only a few feet away.

"I am so sorry for what you and your family have gone through." The man said, walking away with Ward and Rose Cameron. "Thank God the system works."

"Can you please shut up?" Kie shouted towards them, getting their attention. "Of course, you think the system works because it was made to protect you and people like you."