𝐢𝐯. fight, fight, fight

"Tell me, did you sail
Across the sun?
Did you make it to the
Milky Way?"

AS THE MINUTES WENT BY after JJ and Red's brief dance, Red interacted with people from all over the island. Saying hi to acquaintances and mutual friends.

The night couldn't get any better.

Until Red Shoupe's deep blue eyes landed on Sarah, John B, JJ, and Topper, all bunched together.

When you see those 4 together peacefully, it's the end of the world.

Red rushed over to them, wondering what was going on.

"You know what? You know what? I'll take it. Thank You!" Red overheard. Topper didn't sound mad or mean, he just sounded playful. That's what people didn't realize about Top, he wasn't what he made himself look like. He was a great brother to Bennie, and really, really sweet.

"Well thank you Topper, but I didn't ask you." JJ said. Topper's smile didn't fade, he assumed JJ was just playing along. "Maybe if you said pretty please."

"Oh okay, Pretty please?" Topper asked.

"Yeah but you didn't. So..." JJ continued offering it to Sarah until then, Topper's smile faded as he looked over at Sarah, seemingly uncomfortable.

"She said she didn't want it!" Topper yelled, splaying the beer in JJ's face.

JJ and Topper broke out into pushing each other as Sarah and John B tried to stop it. "You're so funny man!" She heard JJ yell.

"Dirty Pogues." Muttered Topper, causing John B to charge at him, continuing JJ's work.

Pope and Red exchanged a quick look before joining in trying to break them up alongside Sarah, who begged Topper to stop as he shoved John B to the ground.

Topper kicked John B, who was now laying flat on the floor into a shallow area of the water.

"Hey John B! Don't make me drown you like your old man, alright?" Topper said.