𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. regards, c. limbrey

"All I want is for younext to me

next to me. this time,
Ill never leave."

"This is so not fair,"  Kie whined, crossing her arms and entering the passenger seat of the car.

"I know," Red muttered, leaning her head against the window. "We just have to figure something out."

"What other options do we have?" Asked Pope, both hands on the wheel and starting to drive.

"We can figure it out in the morning, alright? In the meantime, just drop me off at the Chateau." Red told him, assuming he knew the route.

"You don't want to stay at the Chateau alone," JJ told her. "I'll go with you. I practically live there anyway."

Red took in a deep breath, her voice turning into a mutter. "Okay."

"Alright, next stop, Chateau." Pope nodded, beginning to drive to the Chateau until they arrived.

Red and JJ hopped out of the car, Red approached the Chateau significantly faster than he did, hopping into the shower almost immediately, as she had been grimy from the sewer.

It had been weeks since she'd seen the Chateau, and to say it made her sad seeing everything with John B and his dad was an understatement, but now she knew he was alive, and she wouldn't stop trying to clear his name.

Red quietly opened the bathroom door, having borrowed some of either JJ, John B or Pope's clothes she found in the top drawer of John B's dresser.

JJ turned his head towards her, his blue eyes scanning her before focusing back on the pull-out she was setting up.

Red entered the guest room of the chateau, setting her dirty clothes down on the dresser and sitting on the edge of the bed, deep in thought.