𝐢𝐢𝐢. the kegger

"Since the day of her
Stay on the moon,
She listens like Spring

And talks like June"

JJ WALKED OUT OF THE ROOM, presumably following his friend who hadn't left long ago.

Red looked around the room, examining what hurricane Agatha had done through the window. She knew her dad would be worried about where she'd been, but she knew Bennie would cover for her. After all, everybody believes Bennie.

Red heard the fridge open and close, she figured it was probably JJ or John B as she heard their distant chatter from inside the room.

Red flattened out the top of her hair and walked over to a mirror attached to a nightstand, making sure she looked okay. She didn't have any makeup on because she was simply surfing, but she knew she needed to get out of there.

She attempted to call her dad, but the internet was out due to the hurricane. She knew if she didn't leave fast her dad would send a search party out for her.

A couple minutes later, she was just about to leave from the front door when someone shouted her name.

"Red! Where are you going?" John B approached closely behind her.

"I gotta get home before my dad puts me on the top 10 most wanted list." Red sighed. "Thanks for letting me crash."

"Thanks for keeping babysitting JJ for the night." John B snickered. "It was nice to see you, Red."

Red smiled, "You too." Red's smile faded slightly as she looked at John B, she was overturned with pity for the young man without a father. She put a hand on his shoulder comfortingly, "Hey, Once he comes back, Tell him I say hi." She referred to Big John.

"I'm sure he'd love to hear from you." John B smiled, faintly. "You know what? Why don't you come to the marsh with us?"

"Isn't it closed?" She asked.