𝐱𝐱. gavin

"I'm falling too deep.
without you, I don't
want to sleep."

ONCE THE GROUP ARRIVED at the restaurant, Kie was bombarded with questions by her parents, but eventually got them off of her back.

“Just for the record. I never doubted them.” JJ grinned, following Red, Pope, and Kie out the back door of the wreck.

Kie laughed softly, “I owe you five bucks.”

“Hey Kiara, I do need those setups done by five!” Kie’s mom called from inside the restaurant screen as the teens continued heading out towards the dock.

“You know there are other people that work here.” Kie hollered back, Red letting out a playful scoff, knowing well that her dad would never in a million years let Red talk to him like that.

“But ain’t none of them my children!”

“I feel that.” Pope chuckled, sitting down on a bench on the dock. “On a deep, emotional level I understand that.”

JJ made his way to sit around the group, “So are we going to the Bahamas or what?”

“Dude, there’s no way we're getting to the Bahamas.” Pope reminded him, stating the obvious truth.

“John B is gonna get nabbed sooner or later so if we're gonna clear his name, we need to have had it done by yesterday.”

Red sighed, instantly reminded of her and Sarah’s conversation only weeks earlier. “Sarah’s in pretty deep too. If they find them, not only is John B gonna be in jail, but Sarah’s gonna have to go home with her psychopath murderous brother. So we need the plan to save both of them from a life of hell.”

“I’ll tell you how we do it,” JJ stated confidently, Pope giving him an unsure look.

“So you have it all planned out?”