𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. feels

"now that she's back
from her soul vacation,
tracing her way through
the constellation. "

IT HAD BEEN A LONG DAY FOR ALL OF THEM. Especially the new-found Routledge siblings, after the tape left the two with many questions.

John B was glad to hear he did have someone left, and that he wasn't at all related to Topper, but they shared a sister.

Kie played her ukulele softly as all of them sat in silence on the peer, The Routledge siblings sitting next to each other, as John B drank a beer, almost taking the fact that they were siblings well, although it was a lot.

"How much was it again?" JJ broke the near silence.

"Four hundred mil." Pope responded.

JJ sighed, "Alright, let's talk about the split." He turned to them. "Now, before we say 'evenly' I'd like to remind you that I'm the only one that can properly protect us from those groupers who were after us." He held up the gun in his hand, "Protection... not cheap, okay?"

"You haven't trained." Pope reminded him. "You've done zero training."

"Youtube, bro!" JJ defended. "That's at least a five percent bump right there."

"You haven't-"

"Any Objections?" Asked JJ, looking around. "Didn't think so."

"Yeah I do."

"I don't hear any... so."

"What are you gonna do with your $666,000, Pope?" Kie asked, stopping the two from bickering.