𝐯𝐢. six clueless kids

"And tell me,Did you fall from a

"And tell me,
Did you fall from a

Shooting star?
One without a
Permanent scar?"

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY, and there was no question about the fact that Red was still very much on-edge about the situation with the boat the evening before.

Her gut and her brain agreed that the pogues were up to no good, but none of them really told her what they were doing in the marsh beforehand.

Nevertheless, she carried on with her day until she spotted Kelce, Bennie, Rafe, and Topper walking around figure eight, so she left the house and decided to join them despite her petty argument with the youngest Thornton the day before.

The four paid no mind to the fact that she now stood beside Bennie, who shot her a half smile telling her that she wasn't mad at her.

"Jeez man." Kelse exclaimed, looking at the damage the hurricane caused.

"Agatha's a bitch." Rafe swooped over to the side, making everyone crack a laugh.

"Damn straight." Bennie muttered, not turning to face any of the boys.

As the teens walked along, Topper's smile began to fade as he brought up the events of the kegger. "I mean- I just... can't get it out of my head. It's just on Repeat. 'Your move broski.'" Topper quoted JJ from that night.

"Bro, he had a semi-automatic pointed at your head!" Kelce explained.

"That's what I'm saying!" Topper agreed.

"Safety off!" The tan skinned boy added.

Bennie shrugged, looking up at her brother. "I mean... I'm sure he wasn't actually going to shoot you." Bennie chuckled. "Like... C'mon. He may be JJ, but he's no murderer."

"Well what's the point of having a gun pointed to someone's head if you're not gonna pull the trigger, exactly?" Topper picked up a rock off the ground and threw it out into the distance.