𝐱𝐱𝐢. the tape

"cause my heart belongsto you

to you. Ill risk it all for
you."

SOON, IT WOULD START TO RAIN, but that didn't stop them. They camped over by a fence, with a camera in Pope's hands.

"Nice camera." JJ complimented. "Where'd you dig up that relic?"

"It's Red's," Pope replied.

"Why don't you just use your phone?" Asked JJ.

"First of all, I like these antique electronics," Pope told him, taking the Cameron off of his eyes. "Second of all, this is a telephoto."

"What does that mean?" Asked JJ, not knowing anything about cameras.

"It allows him to get a close and clear image, even from a far distance," Red replied. JJ nodded his head, not waiting to continue the conversation, scared he might hurt Red more than he had already done.

"Lord and Lady of the dorks." Kie teased, lightly elbowing Red.

"For definitive proof of witness payoff, we're gonna need quality glass," Pope explained, really living up to his Lord of the Dorks name. "Where'd you get this thing anyway?"

"I got it for Christmas last year. My old one got stolen when we went to New York, so my dad bought me this one for Christmas." Red explained, patting the camera lightly as if it were her child, which it was.

"Look, there he is!" Pope grabbed the attention of his friends, who all looked at Ward, who seemed to be in a rush as he ran toward where Gavin agreed to meet him.

"Yo, get down!" JJ told them, ducking beneath the fence.

"And there's Gavin." Red pointed out, perking her head up to where the two men ran to. "Where are you going you son of a gun?"