𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. the diary

"your still the oxegyn I breathe, I see your facewhen I close my eyes

I breathe, I see your face
when I close my eyes."

RED STEPPED OUT OF THE BED OF THE GREY truck and almost immediately felt her left arm be grabbed by one of the men surrounding her, nearly dragging her into the large estate.

Although she hadn't fully regained consciousness yet, Red could tell something wasn't right at all. She knew it must have had something to do with Ward, and that wasn't the most comforting thought considering all the things Ward had against the Pogues. Rightfully so.

The man pulled her between two green, properly trimmed edges and closer to the white house, surrounded by men, all armed with rifles and all sorts of weaponry. 

Red, surrounded by men from the truck, soon approached a wooden door, inside the house obscured by a slightly clouded glass. The door soon opened, revealing a woman who looked to be a housemaid of whoever owned the house.

She felt the man let go of her and nudge her into the home. The maid looked tough, and just by a glance, Red knew she wasn't getting out of there with all the guards and staff.

The man followed closely behind Red and the maid, not letting either of them out of his sight. Another housekeeper soon stepped in front of Red's path, nodding to the maid. "Take her upstairs, to the Orinoco room."

Red looked around the room as if the woman assumed her to know what The Orinoco room even was, much less where it was located in the giant house. 

"This way." A guard hurried, grabbing her arm roughly and pulling her up the stairs and through a white door. "Inside. Dinner at eight, I'd clean up."

"What do you want from me?" Red yelled, her voice cracking mid-sentence. But the man said nothing and instead closed the door in Red's face.

Red liked to think that they had kidnapped the wrong pogue on the wrong day. She was determined to get out of there one way or another. Her friends needed her. Her Boyfriend needed her.