𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. where it ends

"and the only think I
know now is that I wanna
spend it with you, with you."

THE NEXT MORNING, RED WOKE up in a highly unfamiliar bed. She shot up the moment she woke up, immediately giving the room a once over before Zack appeared at the door.

"Oh, good morning." He spoke, stopping at the doorway and stepping into the room, lit with morning light from the sun.

"Good morning." Red smiled. She didn't really remember much of last night, but she did remember the important parts. Like the fact that she had a new possible lover. "Um... just to make sure. We didn't... y'know..."

"Oh, God no. I guarantee you that no clothes were taken off." Zack replied, knowing what she was trying to get at without her saying it. Red let out a relieved breath, she may have liked him, but she definitely wasn't ready for that. "You practically passed out, so I drove you here. Welcome to my humble home."

"Thank you." Red chuckled. She didn't feel unsafe at all, she was just wondering how she got there and checking that she wasn't kidnapped. Just as she was about to get out of bed, a familiar buzz of her phone brought her attention to the side table. A message from Pope.

Pope was the only pogue that hadn't reached out to her. Probably to just give her space. So you can imagine how fast Red picked the phone up and opened the notification.

Red set the phone back down, flopping back down on the comfortable pillow provided by Zack's house

Red set the phone back down, flopping back down on the comfortable pillow provided by Zack's house. After a few seconds of laying down, she eventually got back up and pulled the covers over her tanned legs.

"Thank you for everything, Zack. Really." Red thanked, walking over to where he stood in the doorway. "I appreciate it." Zack gave her a knowing smile to which Red kissed him on the cheek and walked out of the house and to hers.