𝐢𝐱. the forbidden zone

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"she checks out
Mozart while she
does Tae-Bo."

LATER THAT NIGHT, Kie treated them to The Wreck for a reward for accomplishing what their goal had been, even though her parents, aka the owners, didn't like the idea of Kie hanging out with any of them.

As Kie was pulled aside by her father, having some kind of conversation with him, she left everyone else at the table eagerly waiting to see if they could stay at the wreck, or if they were being kicked out and told never to come back.

"These are my friends." Kie looked over at the five of them as they awkwardly waved to the man.

After a few more words, Kie gratefully hugged her father muttering a 'thank you'

Kie walked back over to them with a smile, "Sit down!"

"Ooo!! Yes!!" JJ cheered, rushing to sit into the chair next to Red and Pope.

JJ shot Red a smile before putting his eyes back on his meal as she gazed at the menu.

Kie took a seat at the end of the table while playing along with the games, she scooted her chair closer to Red, "So, I have a question for you."

"I have an answer." Red smiled, knowing what she was going to ask.

"What's going on?" She shot Red a sly smirk as she looked between her and the blonde. "I noticed you two were late to the Twinkie."

"Who told you that?"

"Pope."

Red closed her menu with a smile, "Oh, You know. The usual."

"I hope you're talking about the menu when you say, 'the usual' because something definitely happened." She stated. "And I'm going to figure it out."

"No need for interrogation, Kie Kie." Red marveled. "We just... kissed back in the junkyard."

The girl's jaw dropped as she elbowed the girl, "That's not 'the usual' unless it's happened before, Red!"

"It's not like it's official or anything..." Red glared at the boy, playing fry basketball with John B.