𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. fiducia

"its torturous, tonightis gonna be the loneliest

is gonna be the
loneliest."

"RED, I TOLD YOU NOT TO bullshit me." Rafe sighed. It was typical, he had no reason to believe her anyway, she didn't care.

"I'm not," Red replied sternly, it seemed that every word she spoke to Rafe came hand in hand with a death glare.

Red took a breath, tearing her hand apart from his arm and walking over towards the same closet she'd gotten her dress from, which was now stocked with silk grey pajamas and a dark towel.

She picked the two items up and made her way to the bathroom hooked to the bedroom she and Rafe were locked in. It almost reminded her of when Kie and Sarah were trapped on the boat together in a desperate attempt to get along. Except that wasn't the purpose this time, and when they did that, neither Kie nor Sarah were murderers. Rafe was.

With a loud slam, Red closed the foggy sliding glass door of the shower and twisted her wrist in the direction of the shower turning on. She hadn't had a shower in a full month. She felt grimy.

It was safe to say she never needed a hot shower more than then. She'd been kidnapped and locked into a tight room with the last person she wanted to see. The same person who'd called her the first name she wanted to be called. At the moment, Red was surprised that she'd rather hear Rafe call her Bee than JJ call her Sunshine.

Even though she probably shouldn't have, Red trusted that Rafe wouldn't do anything to hurt her. If anything, he'd protect her. Just like he always had when they were kids.

She wished she could hate him, she really did. But she couldn't bring herself to even say it. She liked him. Or, at least she used to. She didn't hate him, she didn't like him. One move could throw her opinion of him in one direction or the other. 

Red didn't think Rafe really cared whether or not Red liked him or hated him, but in order to escape, they needed to work together, whether they liked it or not.