Six

I DID NOT know how to describe what this man made me feel

I DID NOT know how to describe what this man made me feel. And I couldn't tell exactly when my pants came off. He was kissing my neck, biting on it. His hands roamed all over my body and despite it being so cold outside, I felt like I was on fire.

He caressed my thighs, and as we stood so close to each other, I had trouble resisting the urge to touch him. I felt the outline of his cock on my ass, and each time it twitched a little bit, I felt myself getting wetter and wetter.

His palms were rough yet so soft on my skin. The enormous anxiety I felt flew out of the window the moment his finger touched my clit, over the underwear. I bit my bottom lip to prevent moans from slipping out.

I had to remember where we were. And the whore in me loved that it was out in the open, where everyone could see it if they looked in our direction. I felt a rush of adrenalin pump in my veins as the thought of being discovered crossed my mind.

Elijah switched between rough strokes and soft ones, and each time I was almost there, he stopped and switched the rhythm. Bastard.

''Elijah,'' I whispered out, ''Stop teasing me and do something about the mess you've created.''

A low chuckle came from behind me. He grabbed my chin, and with the other hand spun me around completely. The desire in his eyes was immensely big, and the way he looked down at me, as if I were just a toy, brought so much excitement.

''I don't think you got the memo,'' He said, and caressed my cheek softly. In the next moment, he was gripping my chin, hard enough to have my full attention. As if he didn't have it already.

''You're not the one in charge here, little girl.''

Elijah's voice was stern, confident and overall sent shivers down my spine. I broke out of his hold and immediately placed my lips on his.

With a small groan into the kiss, Elijah took the lead. He gripped the back of my hair, and tugged it down. I felt his smirk as he bit on my bottom lip, commanding me to part my lips.

I couldn't get enough of his kisses. The taste on his tongue, the way he knew how to give me exactly what I wanted, without me saying it out loud, made my knees weak.

My panties were ripped before I could realize what was happening. Then, I heard the sound of metal on his belt. His pants, alongside his boxers, fell to his ankles. He was rock hard and that had to be the thickest dick I'd ever seen.

He wasn't lacking in length, either. He was smirking as he noticed my eyes on his cock.

He guided it towards my sweet spot, and rubbed it slowly. The position we were in made it impossible to actually do anything, though that would come later.

The moment our skin touched I was in stars. So much pleasure with so little action was the strangest feeling in the world.

''You're right.'' He noted, ''I did create quite a mess here.'' He backed up slightly, and I could see my juices glistening on his dick. ''You're going to turn around, and I'm going fuck you.''

I turned around immediately, and I felt his hot breath on my ear as he closed the gap between us, ''If anyone hears you, you don't get to come. If anyone sees you, you don't get to come. And since you're a good girl, you'll be quiet, right?''

I nodded my head.

''Holy shit.'' I cussed out as soon as he entered me. His cock filled me up perfectly and I found myself squeezing him inside.

Elijah chuckled and I felt a sharp pain on my ass cheek. ''I should have known you were not as good as you made yourself out to be, Freya.''

I shivered at the sound of his deep voice. I was barely able to keep up with him. The thursts were rough, hard and quick. It was exactly how I liked it.

His hand flew to my mouth and another slap on my ass followed. An exhilarating feeling I haven't felt in a while.

He muffled any further screams, and continued to fuck me like a wild animal. The pain mixed with the pleasure brought me closer and closer to the edge. Especially since he forced me to be quiet.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes from the intensity. But I liked it. I absolutely loved it, and I wanted it to be rougher, harder and much more extreme than it was.

I didn't know if it was a good or a bad thing but Elijah could read me like an open book. I wanted to be fucked until I passed out and then some more, but that was a wish I wasn't granted.

''You squeeze my cock so well, Freya.'' He muttered as he removed his hand from my mouth. Instead, he used the same hand to find my clit and the moment he began to rub it, I felt like coming.

I couldn't form a sentence, all I could think about was how this was the best sex of my life.

''Fuck,'' He groaned, ''If I had known that your pussy was made to take my cock so well, I would've done this the moment you stepped into my office.''

His way of speaking made my mind go blank. I was focused on the extreme pleasure my boss was giving me.

Only the tip remained inside of me as he took the smallest step back. In an instant, he slammed back in with force.

''Damn it.'' I managed to whisper out and he took it as a sign to continue with his ruthless thrusts.

''What's wrong, Freya?'' He mumbled against my skin as he bit down on my shoulder, ''Are you going to come?''

''Fucking yes.'' I screamed out and another slap on my cheek followed. I didn't notice if anyone saw us, but I didn't care.

I wanted them to see, and hear what it feels like to be fucked by Elijah. Because now that I've had him, I had no intention of letting go.

''Then be a good girl and come for me.''

He didn't have to tell me twice. I could feel waves and waves of pleasure finally hitting the peak, as he continued with the same rhythm.

Elijah found his release soon after I did, though he pulled out and climaxed on my ass.

Our breathing was heavy and I was pretty sure I looked like a mess. Elijah was quicker to regain his posture. My knees were about to give in when he caught me, and carried me inside. We didn't say anything, but after a few moments of being alone, Elijah returned and took off the remaining of my clothes.

Once again, he carried me. This time he took me to the bathroom and put me in the already filled bubbly bath. I wanted to say thank you, but I didn't have the strength.

All the thoughts, though no regrets, would come tomorrow. For now, I closed my eyes as the warm water made my body relax.