Twelve

FINDING A GOOD submissive was harder than it might seem

FINDING A GOOD submissive was harder than it might seem. Especially these days, where people were finding information about BDSM on social media, from inexperienced people who, oftentimes, had no fucking clue what they were talking about.

I've had my fair share of submissive women, all of whom I had a contract with me. No harm came to them, and I always made sure that they were more than satisfied. However, somehow, they all thought that a few months of sex would lead to marriage.

Marriage wasn't on my plan, not now, not ever.

It was a piece of paper, and since I never truly cared about anyone but myself, I knew that the day I would wait for a woman while she walked down the aisle would never happen. Marriage was the key to a ruined life.

As of now, Freya Preston seemed to be the best sub I've had in years. There was something in those eyes of hers that told me that she wouldn't be the one to fall in love with me, and the idea of having her as mine, under a contract was born.

The only reason I was reluctant to propose such a deal was because of our age difference. Freya was young, and in university, which meant that she had a lot on her plate and might not be available when it was convenient for me. And it was the only reason her contract is for three months, instead of six, like I was used to doing.

And, there was the fact that she was also working for me.

But that wasn't an issue. I had no problem firing people if they spread rumors – I've done it for far less. And the mere thought of fucking her in my office brought me to the stage of arousal I was unable to hide.

Somehow, Freya was different. In a good fucking way. She was a rebellious soul, I could tell that from a simple glance, yet she was not showing me that side. It's the side I wanted to see the most, the one that I'd been looking forward to, the most. I caught a glimpse of it, only once, and it wasn't enough.

I knew that the moment I told her to fill in the gap in my Saturday schedule, she would take the time to force me to relax, and in that, to make an appointment with herself without my knowledge. It was rather amusing how she thought she was being discrete, when, in reality, it was written all over her face.

Freya booked a suite in one of the best hotels in the city, and we had the room for the entire day. I was there early, because I needed the time to prepare all the toys I was going to use on her. She needed to learn her lesson and not to provoke me.

I haven't forgotten what had happened in my office the other day.

However, I made sure that she would be taken care of well after today's play. It wasn't as intense, since starting off too strong would not be something she'd be prepared for, but it was still something I needed to make sure of.

After care is one of the most important things, because if my sub didn't feel safe with me or wasn't taken care of, I was no different than assholes who were using rough sex to only take care of their needs.