BONUS II

''That's my good girl

''That's my good girl.''

Elijah's groans filled the room. His cock was hitting the back of my throat. Our eyes were locked, and the wildest look flashed behind those hungry eyes. Slowly, he grabbed the back of my head and started face-fucking me.

I choked slightly and it turned him on even more.

''Fuck,'' he groaned. ''You're taking it so well, little fox.''

That nickname was still giving me goosebumps.

Suddenly, he released the firm grip on my hair. Within the next ten seconds, I was thrown on bed like a rag doll. It was a dark night, the only source of light was the moonlight that was peeking through the curtains of the balcony.

He kissed every inch of my body, though it wasn't a sign of him being gentle. I wanted anything but.

Before I had enough time to register what was happening, he entered me. ''Holy fuck.'' I screamed out. His cock filled me up, and I found myself squeezing him inside. He chuckled and bit down on my shoulder, his teeth piercing through skin.

''That's it,'' he groaned, ''You're taking my cock so good, little fox.''

His voice made me shiver. I was barely able to keep up with him. His thrusts were rough, hard and quick. And my husband knew that it was exactly how I liked it.

His hand flew to my throat and that was one of the feelings that I anticipated every single night. His fingers squeezed the sides, and his palm was cutting off my oxygen, ever so slightly. It was that feeling of being restricted that brought me euphoria.

He bent down and kissed me, roughly. His kisses tasted like sweet honey, addictive and poisonous. I was screaming, and the moment I was getting so close to finding my release, Elijah had a devilish smirk on his face.

''I'm not letting you off the hook so easily.'' He removed his hand from my throat and I whined in protest. He flipped me over, and I arched my back as much as possible. It didn't take him long to slam into me yet again with so much force.

I bit my bottom lip to prevent another scream from slipping. Elijah didn't like that. From his left side, he retrieved a whip that he had prepared. I didn't expect the impact on my ass to shake me to my core, yet I was already eager for more.

Elijah alternated between using his whip, and then soothing the aching skin with his palm. Of course, not once did his thrusting become less violent. If anything, he was getting more aggressive with each passing moment.

''Elijah please,'' I found myself begging as soon as I was getting closer to release. His relentless fucking mixed with the intense whipping was brining me closer to the edge much sooner than I expected.

''Please, what?'' He was taunting me, slowing down for a split second before going faster and harder than before. It was definitely to make me go insane, because he was edging me on purpose, and it was driving me insane.