Twenty-five

This is the time for a selfpromo
Follow my tiktok and instagram @kingkatewrites (on both platforms, username same as here)
Something very exciting is coming in the next few months 🫣

This is the time for a selfpromoFollow my tiktok and instagram @kingkatewrites (on both platforms, username same as here)Something very exciting is coming in the next few months 🫣

YEARS PASSED by before I was able to move.

All right, that was me exaggerating the situation.

However, it didn't make it any less true. Time just didn't seem to be passing. And after the second round of electricity shooting through my body, I blacked out.

Every time I reminded myself of how afraid of Milo I truly was had slipped down the drain, as this encounter was unlike anything I'd ever felt.

Because all of the previous times, I had the ability to walk away, or at least try, and I had hope.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself staring at the ceiling. I was bed bound, with handcuffs on both of my wrists and both of my ankles. I was barely able to move them, and I couldn't feel my face, at all.

I blinked a few times, the dimmed sunlight through the window was shining, falling straight onto my face. Milo had moved me from the basement, into a cleaner looking room.

Or, at least, it smelled better.

Remembering how much pain went straight into my mouth, and I wasn't surprised that I could barely move my lips. Talking was a foreign feeling, as of now.

I couldn't see very far, though I didn't need to see Milo to know that he was there. I felt his presence near me, and the pain that shot through my body was almost the same as the adrenaline rush I was feeling.

I needed to get the hell out of there, as no one aside from me was going to help me.

Elijah probably sent a search party, my parents as well, but Milo didn't want me to be found, and so I wasn't going to be found.

''Don't try to move, Freya.'' His sharp voice echoed in the room. I stilled, immediately, terrified of the outcome if I disobeyed him. ''There shouldn't be a permanent issue, but you won't be able to speak for a while. I overreacted, I'm sorry.''

His voice was everything but remorseful, and he continued on talking as he got on his knees and began to stroke my hair.

He released a deep breath at the sight of me wincing, ''But it's your fault, you know? You shouldn't have provoked me that badly, Freya. You and I both know no man can ever compare to me.''

Of course no man could compare to Milo. No other man was as mad and as ridiculous as he was.

''You're getting your medicine through an IV. You'll be better in no time, and hopefully, you've learned from your mistakes. And you know already that when you give me when I want, I don't hurt you. It's just... you're making me so mad, and that's the result of me being angry. Don't make me angry again.''