Fifteen

MY LEGS WERE SHAKING, uncontrollably

MY LEGS WERE SHAKING, uncontrollably. It lasted for a moment or two, before I could breathe again. The dark green trench coat fell down my knees and it was hiding the fact that I wore nothing underneath.

Well, almost nothing.

Elijah wanted to try bondage, and I was more than eager to put the words into action. He only instructed me to wait for him in his apartment, and the passcode of the keypad was the following message. Though I didn't get the chance to snoop around, it still felt rather exciting to be alone in his bed.

However, nothing was as exciting as the newly discovered information about Elijah's hobbies. For example, he owned many, many different types of ropes and ninety percent of them were personalized to his taste. The ropes he used on me had wires installed and were mainly used as something to show control over the submissive one in the relationship. Using a remote controller, it sent electricity down my body, and Elijah decided just how much shock I would get.

I also had a small vibrator inside of me, and that remote was in his pocket, too.

If we were all alone on the street, he would not press either, but as soon as it got a little bit crowded he would alternate between the two remotes. Of course, if it got too crowded, he would use both of them. He kept track of how many times I'd acted suspicious, and of course, it was the number of times he would deny me orgasm. I was trying my best not to show anything on my face, but it was getting unbearable.

Elijah's hand rested on the small of my back whilst the other one was tucked into his pocket where all the magic was happening. I found myself breathing heavier and heavier because we'd turned around not too long ago, and the last destination was his apartment.

"Walk straight, Freya." Elijah instructed, with a low chuckle. It was hard trying to walk in a straight line, and act as if nothing was happening.

Did I mention that I had a collar on my neck, and a chain leash?

''You wouldn't want people to find out what's going on here, would you?'' Elijah taunted me. His deep voice was enough to make me quiver ever so slightly.

I was positive that my thighs were coated in my juices. Not only was it exhilarating to try out something like this, but it was my first time doing it in public, too. It was weird just how many of my firsts Elijah had taken away.

''No.'' I replied in a small whisper, ''It's getting unbearable, sir. I can't walk anymore.''

He chuckled, lowly, ''Yes you can and you will, Freya. Let's not act like this isn't turning you on.''

The worst part was, Elijah was right. I couldn't remember the last time someone made me feel so humiliated, yet so excited. I was looking at him, cheeks red and blazing hot whilst he remained unbothered. He had the small smirk tugged on the corner of his lips, but nothing more than that.