Forty-two

HEYA! I posted THREE chapters of the book I'll be publishing on Amazon. If you want to check it out, and maybe purchase it if it's to your liking!

ITS ON MY PROFILE!

ANYWAYS, enjoy!

I thought it remembered it all well. His touches, kisses. In my memory, they were the sweetest, most gentle things I'd experienced. When I was in London, whenever it came to my mind, it was always like a cotton candy memory. So sweet it made my lips stick together.

Why was this so different?

The hunger in his kisses, the urgency almost drove me insane. I don't remember his lips tasting like whiskey, yet so honeyed. Each kiss was driven with more passion, and more greed. Almost as if he was afraid I'd slip through his fingers if he went easier on me.

And I didn't want him to go easier. This exhilarating moment felt like freedom. I never wanted to stop him from kissing me, nor was I ever going to get sick of this feeling in my stomach. As if it were my first time with him, I got all anxious.

His soft touches all over my collarbone made me relax slowly. His groans as his other hand went around my neck made my heart flutter more than ever before. Eyes closed, nothing but the sound of our breathing, lips, and heartbeats was heard in the room.

It created such a perfect melody, the one I came to crave.

''Fuck,'' Elijah groaned in my mouth as he slowly picked me up. Immediately, I wrapped my legs around his torso and guided him to my room. Naked, against his clothes only brought more delirium to my veins.

He laid me on the bed, distancing himself from me. For a few moments, he stared at my face, my bare body that was in front of him. I wasn't self-conscious or insecure, he never made me feel anything less than a goddess.

''I missed you so fucking much,'' he confessed. Slowly, he bent down and began to kiss my stomach. It was slow, too slow to the point of it almost being painful, pure torture. To have his lips on my body, yet for him to tease me endlessly.

As he began to kiss me upwards, I felt my knees tremble. His eyes were on mine at all times, and the look he gave me almost made me cry. It was all of the pain he'd gone through, all of his sufferings that happened because of me.

Yet, undeniably, there was a hint of happiness. As if he was finally able to breathe upon seeing me but still couldn't believe his eyes. He was still in shock, still processing the fact that I was here, and in that moment, I decided, I wasn't going anywhere.

My place was beside him, and the aftermath, the consequences of my previous actions were something I am taking with open arms, as long as I remained by his side.

Just as I remember, Elijah was quick to take off his clothes. His body was as impressive, and it definitely showed no signs of him aging. Toned arms, defined abs... all of it made me want to lick him whole. Though, he seemed to have different thoughts.

And I was aware that the night wasn't going to be anything we've done before.

His pants and boxers came off next, and since it was too dark, I was barely able to see anything. Elijah didn't leave me wondering for long, and his lips fell on mine soon after. One of his hands came to the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him, whilst the other one slowly made its way down my stomach.

Moans slipped past my lips and into the kiss. Our naked bodies were closer than ever before, and as he reached my sweet spot, I saw stars. He was yet to touch me, but I was already too excited. Patience was virtue, the one I severely lacked.

Whilst we were kissing, I tried pushing his hand further down, quicker, but all attempts were shut down. Elijah's response to my pathetic shot was a chuckle.