●Hypothetical Question●

Prompt- Enid and Eugene ask Wednesday a hypothetical question.

-No one's pov-

Wednesday, Enid and Eugene were in Eugene's bee hut. They had an assignment where they had to write a three page essay on an animal of your choice and since the bees were basically Eugene's children they partnered up and with Eugene's knowledge on bees it'll be an easy A.

Wednesday sat between Enid and Eugene. It was quiet when Enid breaks the silence with a big sigh of boredom.

"I'm bored." Enid stretches out, falling onto Wednesday's shoulder. "We've been in here for thirty minutes." Wednesday says and continues to write.

"And I'm bored." Enid sighs again. "Enid's right. I'm also bored." Eugene says while copying Enid's actions and falling onto Wednesday's shoulder, Wednesday stops writing and sighs.

"If the two of you do not remove your head from my shoulders in the next two seconds, you won't have one." Wednesday says, looking at the two of them. Enid's and Eugene's eyes widened and they sat up straight. Enid relaxed her shoulders before straightening them when she had an idea.

"Hey, Wednesday?" Enid asks, taking Wednesday's pen to get her attention. Wednesday sighs and turns her head to Enid. "What?" She asks, clearly annoyed. "If Eugene and I were drowning who would you save?" Enid asks, resting her elbows on the desk and putting Wednesday's pen between her nose and puckered lips as a moustache.

"You two can't swim?" Wednesday asks looking between the two. "It's a hypothetical question, Wednesday. Who would you save?" Eugene explains. "My time and effort." Wednesday says as she stacks her paper and takes the pen from Edin's face as she leaves the bee hut.

"What's up with her?" Eugene asks. "I don't know, you're her bestfriend." Enid shrugs. "You're her girlfriend." Eugene shoots back.

"Oh, shit, yeah," Enid quickly grabs her stuff, "Babycakes, wait!" She yells as she runs after Wednesday. Eugene shakes his head as he chuckles and continues his paper.

Short one

-Eel