❤️‍🔥♤Not So Holy Sounds♤

Prompt requested by
Cedrolin & beeznutz2728

Prompt- The family goes out for the day, leaving Enid and Wednesday alone

This is a light smut
Barely anything to worry about

-No one's POV-

Enid and Wednesday had been secret girlfriends for almost two years now. Their families knew they were the best of friends, but they had no idea just how close they were. One day, the whole family decided to go out for the day - a rare occurrence that the girls had waited a long time for. It meant that they would finally have some alone time in the house!

Enid and Wednesday were both nervous as they watched the rest of the family drive away, Enid more than Wednesday. They quickly changed into more comfortable clothes and lounged around on the sofa. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, they decided to cuddle up and watch a movie. Enid leaned back on the sofa and Wednesday laid across the sofa, her head on Enid's lap as the two watched 'Nimona' (with the approval of Wednesday) it was a new movie that came out recently on Netflix

Soon, the movie had finished, and the slight cuddling had moved onto other activities. The girls sat staring at each other as the credits rolled. Enid was the first to break it as she swiftly moved forward and passionately kissed Wednesday. It quickly turned heated as Enid stood up, pulling Wednesday with her. Enid caught the shorter girl as she jumped, wrapping her legs around the blonde's waist. Wednesday's hands threaded themselves into Enid's hair as Enid walked them to Wednesday's room, closing the door with her foot. She leaned over Wednesday as they fell onto the bed.

The girls were oblivious to their surroundings, only focusing on each other and the pleasure they were finding. The house was eerily quiet, broken only by their heavy breathing as they embraced each other. The warmth of their embrace was tempting, and without any warning, their feelings for each other became too much to resist.

The sounds of their moans grew louder as they moved further into act. Both girl's froze when they heard someone quickly walk past the room, they didn't even hear the front door open.

"Who's that?" Enid whispers out of breath, wiping her chin as both girls turned their heads to the door. Both flustered. "Shh." Wednesday says, covering Enid's mouth.

Enid and Wednesday were both hoping that the figure passing Wednesday's room was just a figment of their imaginations. But deep down, they knew the figure wasn't a figment of their imaginations. It was Morticia walking past Wednesday's room, and they knew it because of the familiar sound of heels.

The couple froze, not making a single sound. The position they were in was not one they wanted Wednesday's mother to see them in. Enid was on her knees beside the bed in front of Wednesday, her hands on Wednesday's knees. Wednesday sits at the edge of the bed, her legs, that were once open, now closed, her hand on Enid's mouth to keep her quiet, the other gripping the side of the bed. Wednesday was only in a bra while Enid was still in a bra and joggers (sweats).

Both girl's hearts pounding audibly as they listened for any indications of suspicion from outside the door. After what seemed like an eternity, the front door shut and the sound of a car starting up and pulling away echoed in the air. Both girls let out a sigh of relief, Wednesday dropped her hand from Enid's mouth and Enid leaned her head on Wednesday's knees. Wednesday looked back down at Enid. Enid smirked up at her and pulled her down to roughly kiss her

Fortunately, neither Morticia nor Wednesday and Enid ever spoke of that afternoon ever again. The girls continued to date for many years, officially revealing their relationship a few weeks later. And although, to this day, they still giggle and blush at the thought of what happened, they can still look back and be thankful that Morticia didn't make a big fuss and out them.

Bonus Scene

It wasn't long before the family realised they had left something at home and Morticia walked into the house to retrieve it. On her way past Wednesday's room, she slowed down her walking. She heard some very distinct sounds of pleasure coming from within. She gasps lightly and quickly walks past the room. Morticia quickly grabbed the item she had come for and ran back to the car, not hearing a sound from the room when she quickly walked past again.

"What's wrong?" Gomez asks, seeing Morticia's slightly disturbed look. She quickly smiled and kissed her husband's cheek. "Nothing, darling." She sat back and fixed her posture.

Rushed but okay

-Eel