♧Sick ♧

Prompt- Wednesday is sick.

This user has specifically requested to not be credited. But you know who you are.

-No one's POV-

Wednesday woke up cold, well, she was always cold but this is an uncomfortable feeling of cold. Wednesday's eyes squinted as the sun shone through the window. She rolled to her side and slowly sat up.

She wiped her eyes and stood up. She took a breath before making her way towards the bathroom. She opened the door, the room was full of steam, Enid was showering. Wednesday walked over to the mirror and opened it to reveal some medicines.

"Morning Wednesday!" A voice yelled over the water, Wednesday immediately recognising it as her girlfriends voice. The water stops and Enid grabs a towel, wrapping it around herself before stepping out. She went up to Wednesday and hugged her from behind, she hadn't washed her hair this time, so she wasn't that wet.

"You woke up later than usual today, you looked cozy so I didn't want to wake you." Enid says, resting her chin on Wednesdays head as she was shorter.

"You look paler and tired today, you okay?" Enid asks, looking down at Wednesday through the mirror, squeezing her stomach. As Enid squeezes Wednesdays stomach she feels something rising in her throat. She almost fell as she jumped to the toilet, her hands resting on the seat as her stomach emptys into the bowl.

"Shit, Wednesday." Enid mutters as she quickly dresses while holding Wednesdays hair back as it was still out of it's braids.

"It's okay, Weds," Enid comforts when she sees tears streaming down Wednesday's face, she knew how much Wednesday hated throwing up, "It'll be over soon, just let it out." Enid rubs her back, Wednesday nods quickly and takes large inhales to try and calm down.

"There you go." Enid whispers, brushing through Wednesday's hair, as Wednesday calms down. Wednesday sits back against the wall, pulling her legs to her chest.

"Hey, I'm going to take you back to bed." Enid says, feeling Wednesday's forehead. "C-Can I go to your b-bed," Wednesday whispers, her voice strained and crooked, "It's warmer."

"Yeah, of course. Come on." Enid smiles and picks Wednesday up, Wednesday wraps herself around the taller girl like a koala hugging a tree. Enid rubs her back as she walks out of the bathroom and over to her bed. Wednesday would never admit it to anyone (the exception of Enid) but she liked Enid's bed more than her own, it had a thicker cover and was comfier.

Enid leans down and lays Wednesday down. She grabs the comforter and covers Wednesdays shaking body. She brings the cover up to her chin and crouched down next to the bed.

"Hey, you need anything?" Enid asks, laying her head the same way as Wednesday's and strokes her dark hair out of her face. Wednesday shakes her head and closes her eyes. "Okay." Enid whispers and brings her bin over by the bed if Wednesday needs it.

Enid kisses her head and walks up to her desk. She sits down at her chair and pulls out her phone. She informed Weems Wednesday wouldn't be able to attend any lessons today and also asked Weems if she could take the day off to stay with Wednesday. Weems was surprisingly understanding and let her.

For the rest of the day, Enid took care of Wednesday. Enid was surprised how soft Wednesday becomes when she is sick.

Idek what this is.

The ending is so bad

Anyway, bye.

-Eel