●Date●

Prompt- Wednesday and Enid go on their first date for Valentines day.

-No one's POV-

Wednesday walks in her and her roommates dorm, she looks over to Enid's side to see her dressed up. She felt a pang in her heart, she was clearly going on a date, it was Valentines day today. All day Wednesday had tried to tell Enid her feelings for her, but everytime either Xavier gets in the way or just wasn't the right time.

"So, who's the lucky person?" Wednesday asks, looking down at her desk, acting like she didn't care. Enid turned to look at her confused before something dawned on her.

"I forgot to ask you didn't I?" Enid asks, Wednesday's head snaps up and she turns around, her face burning with blush, which felt unsettling and releasing at the same time for Wednesday. "Weds, will you be my Val-" Just then a knock came from the door, cutting Enid off. "Come back to that." Wednesday says pissed off at whoever had knocked on the door.

She opened the door to see Xavier standing with his hands behind his back. "Hey." He smiled, feeling an up-boost in his confidence when he noticed Wednesday's pink cheeks and standing slightly uncomfortably. Enid walks closer.

"What do you want?" Wednesday asks quickly, glancing back at Enid, wanting to get back to their previous conversation. "Well, I was wondering if..." He pulled out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back, "you would like to be my Val-"

"Hey!" Enid yells, pulling Wednesday back lightly, getting in Xaviers face. "I was here first!" Enids growls and snarls. Wednesday feels her heart explode and spiders crawling around in her stomach as she blushed as deep as her pale skin would go. The immense attraction she felt towards Enid right now is something she would struggle to explain.

"I believe the lady can choose who she wants." Xaviers says, pushing Enid back away from him. Xavier and Enid look over at Wednesday, but her eyes stayed on Enid.

"I have never felt the immense attraction for anyone as much as I do for you right now." Wednesday breathed out staring at Enid's face which turns into a smirk, sending more spiders into Wednesday's stomach. Enid turns to Xavier with the same smirk and reached for the flowers, taking them from him.

"I believe the lady has spoken." Enid told him, ripping off the tag that says 'To Wednesday, from Xavier ♡' and passed them to Wednesday. She took them, her eyes still on Enid. "Goodbye."

"But-" The door shut in Xviers face, cutting him off. Enid turns around to Wednesday, the sun shown through the window, reflecting onto Enids face and her blonde hair. All Wednesday could think was was how beautiful she looked.

"Hey, Weds, you okay?" Enid asks, stepping forward towards her. "You look red." Wednesday just stared up at her as Enid felt Wednesdays forehead. "He-" Enid was quickly cut off by Wednesday jumping forward, dropping the flowers and gripping Enids shirt, pulling her forward. Their lips smashing together in a slow kiss. Enids hands moved to Wednesdays waist as Wednesday's stayed on Enids chest.

Wednesday slowly pulled back, opening her eyes to meet Enids beight blue ones. "So, will you be valentine and go on a date with me?" Enid asks with a small smile. "What do you think?" Wednesday asks, slightly out of breath, letting a smile set on her lips. "Just making sure." Enid chuckles lightly.

Enid and Wednesday walk through a carnival as they thought it was better than to have dinner for their first date. As they were walking Enid lightly brushes her hand against Wednesday's. Wednesday sighs as Enid had done this a few times now.

Wednesday aggressively holds Enid's hand and pulled her down slightly. "Fucking commit to it." Wednesday mumbles to her, Enid smiles and stands back up straight. "I was right about you." Enid smirks looking forward as Wednesday looks up at her.

"What do you mean?" Wednesday asks, scrunching her eyebrows together. "You, Wednesday Friday Addams, are an aggressive and hopeless romantic." Enid says, looking down at her smiling. Wednesday again blushes deeply for how her full name elegantly rolled off her tongue. Wednesday grumbles and looks away, secretly excited for the night ahead.

Finally got this book to work. Anyway, I want to apologise for the wait and I am going to aim for a chapter a week which should give me enough time to make a new one.

Thank you!

-Eel