♤Watermelon♤

Prompt- Enid likes Watermelons

There is a scene from a separate show in this, can you identify it?

-Wednesday's POV-

I carefully pull my body over mine and Enid's dorm balcony, gracefully landing on my feet. I brush my clothes down and step up to the window. I make my way in as quietly as possible to not wake my girlfriend. I successfully enter the room, as I turn around the light to my desk flicks on.

A swivel chair spins around towards me to reveal Divina, her arms crossed against her chest and legs crossed over each other, her feet touching the floor to stop the spinning chair. "Care to tell me me where you were, Wednesday?" Divina asks, her mother mode turning on as if she was my mother.

"I was with Yoko." I quickly reply, lying to hide where I actually was. Another swivel chair spins around to reveal Yoko. Dammit. "Care to-" Yoko had her legs up to her chest as she spun around causing the chair to continue to spin. "Div- I can't stop-" She gets out as she spins around again. Divina rolls her eyes and kicks the chair away, the chair rolls until it hits a slightly lifted floorboard, the chair flips and she falls to the floor.

I let out a small smile as Yoko dramatically rolls around. I quickly wipe it away as I look back at Divina. "What are you two doing here?" I look to Enid's side to see her not in her bed. "And where's Enid?" I ask, worried that my girlfriend wasn't in her bed.

Divina pushes slightly on the floor to roll away and reveals Enid asleep in my bed, hugging a.... watermelon? I step close to my bed looking down at her. "Enid messaged us saying that she didn't know where you were." Divina explains standing up and standing next to me, looking down at Enid softly sleeping.

Yoko calms down and steps up inbetween the two, wrapping an arm around Divina's shoulders. "She called us crying over the phone, so we came over to console her." Yoko explains. "I brought her a watermelon." Yoko smiles proudly.

"Why?" I ask, looking up at her, furrowing my eyebrows. Yoko took offence to that question, "Enid loves watermelons." She says. Divina pats Yoko's back and pulls her behind her. "Okay, calm down. We'll leave you now. Just next time, leave a note or tell Enid so she doesn't have another meltdown." Divina explains.

I nod, "Right, I apologise. I'll be more considerate next time. Thank you, for... coming to her aid when I couldn't." I sincerely say. "That's alright, Addmas." Yoko says as they walk towards the dorm door. Yoko turns around before they leave. "Oh, and good luck. You're going to get an earful in the morning." I nod and they leave the dorm.

I sigh and take my bag off, putting it down at the end of my bed. I carefully sit on the edge of my mattress, being careful to not wake Enid. I lean down and slowly untie my laces of my shoes. All my movements consists of moving as slowly as possible, because even the slightest noise will wake my enraged girlfriend. I knew as soon as Enid wakes up, she would be mad at me.

I slowly lift my shirt over my head sighing in relief as the cold air bites at her skin. It was a warm night, well for me, people would complain at this temperature but I love it, the sensation of the cold biting at my skin. I settle in a pair of sweats and a sports bra for tonight. I let my hair out and ruffle it up slightly.

I stand next to my bed and look down at my girlfriend, I had a plan to get into the bed with out waking her. But there was a round, green and red, fruity problem interfering with my plan. If you didnt catch on yet it was the watermelon that Enid was hugging. I contemplate my options:

Risk waking up my sleeping girlfriend by taking the watermelon from her.

Or

Sleep on the floor because I refuse to sleep in Enid's bed.

I was tossed between the two options, but then an idea made it's way into my mind. Indiana Jones swapped the gold with a fake and made it out alive, well barely. But if I just do what he did I could swap myself out with the watermelon and just barely get out alive.

I lightly lift Enid's arm, the other laying dead on the mattress, I kept Enid's arm up in the air and lightly roll the the watermelon over the edge. I freeze as the watermelon cracks, Enid stirs and tries to hug something in front of her. I quickly but carefully lay down in front of her. I sigh in relief as Enid continues to lightly snore.

I have to shut my mouth from a groan as Enid squeezes her arms around me and turns around with me. She turns until she was flipped the other way. Our legs were tangled together, my right arm underneath Enid as my other was squished between our chests, both Enid's arms were tightly wrapped around me, my head rests in the crook of Enid's neck as I slowly started fall asleep.

As Wednesday's body shuts down, Enid lets a smirk build on her face, Enid had actually been awake since Yoko fell over in her hair, she was very loud. She opens her eyes and glances down at Wednesday's hair. She wasn't mad at Wednesday, well she was, but after "watching" Wednesday try to make no noise to not wake her up, all emotions disappeared except for pure adoration.

"Ittle, wittle, baby." Enid whispers, chuckling menacingly, knowing Wednesday would kill her for the nickname. Enid smiles and strokes through Wednesday's soft hair. Enid slowly adjusts herself again where she is now on her back, Wednesday flat on top of her. Enid softly smiles as she falls back asleep.

Man, being a bisexual is hard.

It was so much easier when I didn't know four years ago

-Eel