♤Christmas Break ♤

Partially requested by:
ni_____ni

Prompt- The Addams family take Enid for Christmas break.

-No ones POV-

Christmas break. Chtistmas is Enid's favourite holiday. Over Christmas break you have the option to stay at school or go home to your family. Enid was excited to see her family again, her father the most. But she couldn't, not this year. Her mother had forbid her to come home until she had wolfed out and be able to at any time.

So, as all of Enid's friends were packing and reuniting with their families, Enid sat in her room, her back turned to the room as she scrolled on her phone, waiting to say goodbye to her girlfriend. Enid turns over and looks at Wednesday's packed suitcase. Wednesday was going home with her family, it was her first Christmas break here at Nevermore.

The door to the girls' room opens and Enid sits up to see Wednesday walk in, behind her was her mother, father and Pugsley, her brother. Enid stands up straight with her hands in front of her, Edin had met Wednesday's family before but now they are girlfriends so she feels the need to impress them.

"Mother, Father, Pugsley I'm sure you remember Enid." Wednesday says and moves to stand next to Enid. "Oh, yes! Your overly colourful friend." Gomez says with a smile on his face.

"Well, she is not my overly colourful friend anymore," Wednesday says and grabs Enids hand, "She's my overly colourful girlfriend." Gomez and Morticia gasp.

"Gomez." Morticia says as she looks between the two and lightly slapping Gomez's arm. "Yes, my dear?" Gomez asks also looking between the two, Pugsley looks between everyone while playing with a colourful cube made of other little cubes that he found on Enid's desk. "It's happening, Gomez. Wednesday has finally found her soulmate." Enid's eyes widened a little and looked down at Wednesday.

"Don't worry. You are the first and only person I have showed romantic feelings towards," Wednesday says to Enid, "Be prepared to answer a lot of questions, if you get overwhelmed tell me and I'll threaten them to leave you alone." Enid nods and opens her mouth to speak but Wednesday's parents begin their questions.

"What is is about our daughter that made you want to spend time with her?" Morticia asks first, "Or is this just a bet you had with your friends?" Morticia crosses her arms and walked towards Enid to look more intimidating.

"No, no of course not. Wednesday just has this personality that is so interesting and in guess the phrase "opposite attracts" is real." Enid says, slightly tightening her grip on Wednesday's hand. She can't lie she was quite scared of Morticia.

"What do you like to do for your hobbies?" Gomez asks next, "Tourture? Threatening the others? Paint with blood of your enemies?" He lists. "Uh- I- I paint with normal paints." Enid rubs her neck nervously. "Ah, you're one of the squeamish type to gore and all that." Enid nods.

"Where do you see yourself in a couple of years?" Morticia asks, now slowly walking around then. "Uh, college I guess, and then after that possibly if me and Wednesday are still together, maybe... we could... I don't know... start a family... I guess." Enid started to mumble at the end of her sentence and fiddles with the bracelet on her wrist as she looks down.

"Hm, alright, I think you will be great for our Wednesday. Where are your parents I would like to talk with them?" Morticia asks. Enid's face drops, "Oh, well, they actually aren't coming today." Enid says.

"Why not, I noticed you also haven't packed?" Wednesday asks. "Yeah, my mother doesn't want me to come back home until I am able to... wolf out like the rest of the pack," Enid says, "Oh, and because I'm dating Wednesday." She says and sits down on her bed. "What does Wednesday have to do with your parents?" Pugsley asks and passes the colourful cube back to Enid.

"Well, my mother is homophobic, so she said I have to break up with Wednesday or never go home again. I chose to stay with Weenseday so now I'm not allowed to go home." Enid explains, playing with the cube. "So, while everyone goes home you have to stay in school, alone?" Gomez asks. "Yeah, I guess." Enid shrugs.

"How could someone be so cruel?" Morticia questions. "Mom, that's kind of ironic for a family like us." Pugsley says, sitting next to Enid on her bed. "Yes, could be, but never towards your own children especially because of who they like." Morticia explains.

"Ooh, I have an idea." Pugsley says excitedly and stands up. "Pugsley, any idea of yours are stupid." Wednesday says and moves to stand next to Enid's bed and put a hand on her girlfriends shoulder. "Yes, but you'll like this one. What if..." Pugsley grabs Enids arms and pulls her to stand, "... Enid comes home with us?" Pugsley shakes Enid slightly.

"Oh, I don't-" Enid was cut off by Gomez. "That is a wonderful idea, my boy." He walks over and pats Pugsley on the shoulder. "Yes, Enid should come with us instead of staying here all alone." Morticia agrees. "But what about my stuff?" Enid asks.

She hears two clicks behind her to see Thing had already packed a suitcase. "Well, that is settled shall we go now?" Gomez asks. Wednesday and Enid smile at each other before grabbing their stuff. As they make it out the doors and were about to walk to the car, Enid hears a voice that causes her to drop her stuff.

"Enid Sinclair!" Enid turns around to see her mother, "Wow, it's been so long since I've seen you." Her mother says and goes to hug Enid, Enid doesn't hug back and keeps her hands to her side. "Well, who's fault is that?" Enid asks in a sour tone. "Oh don't be like that. So, any luck with wolfing out?" Her mother asks. Of course she asks that.

"Uh, no, not fully, but I can grow fangs now so it's progress." Enid says, proudly. But her mother wasn't so much. "I guess. Anyway have any luck with finding a mate?" She asks next. The Addams family stood behind Enid close enough to hear.

"Yeah, I think I have." Enid smiles and looks behind at Wednesday, she holds a hand out and Wednesday walks forward and laces their fingers together. Enid's mother sighs. Morticia walked forward. "Morticia Addams, Wednesday's mother," She introduces, "I just wanted to inform you that Enid will be coming home with us for Christmas, since you can't care enough."

Enid, Wednesday and Pugsley lool at each other then look away to contain their laughter. "How-" Enid's mother was about to argue but Morticia held a hand up. "We don't need your commentary, now if you excuse we'll be on our way," Morticia says and walks back, "Children come on."

Pugsley takes the passenger seat, Morticia and Gomez sit next to each other as Wednesday and Enid also sit next to each other, Thing sits on Enid's shoulder.

Again, the ending is rushed and didn't know how to end it.

-Eel