♧Fights & Storms♧

Prompt- The couple get into a fight which doesn't last long

Requested by
Byork759

-No ones POV-

The sky outside was lit up with flashes of lightning and booming crashes of thunder, with rain streaming down heavily against the glass window. An argument had stirred between the two girlfriends. Wednesday got jealous and snapped, Enid argued back and now they aren't speaking to each other. Wednesday sat on her bed, reading her book as Enid lay in her bed.

Enid had always been afraid of storms, and this one was particularly bad. She was curled up on her bed, trembling and with tears streaming down her face. Her hand covered her mouth to try and silence her sobs to not upset Wednesday even more with her noises

Wednesday watched her from across the room, forgetting about her book- pretending to be annoyed with the situation. But in truth, Wednesday was more worried than she let on. She couldn't stand to see Enid so scared, and she just wanted to make it better. She knows she overreacted, and she regrets it, even more now as she notices the failed attempts Enid made to not make it noticeable that she was crying and scared. But Wednesday heard the choked sobs, she sees the shake in her shoulders.

So finally, Wednesday sighs and got up from her bed, grabbing her own pillow and crossed the room. Enid jumps as she feels two hands on her back pushing her to the other side of the bed, she turns around to see Wednesday throwing her other pillow away and putting her own down.

"Wednesday wha-" Enid tries to speak but was cut off by Wednesday shushing her and pulling her to lay down, she wraps her arms around Enid in a comforting embrace. For a moment, Enid tried to pull away, not wanting to be a burden to Wednesday. But that only lasted for a moment before a large struck of lightning lit up the whole room, it's booming sound coming seconds later, Enid falls back onto Wednesday, squeezing the small girl tightly, her arms wrapping themselves all the way around her waist, she nuzzled her head into her girlfriend's neck, beginning to sob again as she jumps at each strike. 

"It's okay, Cara Mia." Wednesday whispers, she puts one hand on Enids head and tangles it in Enid's hair and her other goes under Enid's shirt and lightly scratches her back, knowing how much it comforts the werewolf. The storm raged on outside, and the two of them stayed like that until it was over. And even after the thunder and the rain subsided into a distant memory, Wednesday continued to hold Enid - not wanting to let go. Enid knew this was Wednesday's way of apologising since she finds it difficult, but, either way, she wasn't complaining.

Short and sweet

-Eel