●Weirdly Emotional●

Requested by
FulkyallGloogluee

Prompt- A reversed version of 'Good Hello'

-No Ones POV-

Wednesday had been harbouring a secret for the past few months that she had been too afraid to admit to anyone — she was in love with her roommate, Enid. She had known Enid for a year now, and Enid had always been the sort of person who was able to evoke strong emotion in Wednesday. She could make Wednesday smile, cry, or just feel at ease (emotions that no one else can come close to evoking) — all with the simple words or gestures. Wednesday could never quite understand exactly what it was that drew her to Enid, but she was irresistibly attracted to her.

Ever since realizing her feelings, Wednesday had been too afraid to tell Enid how she felt, let alone ask her out on a date. She just couldn't bring herself to take the chance and reveal her innermost thoughts. When they were together, Wednesday found herself constantly worrying about how Enid might react, fearing that her feelings would be rejected. No matter how many times she thought about it, Wednesday was convinced that the risk of rejection was just too great.

And she didn't like it. She didn't like how Enid made her feel. At first, she tried to ignore them and get rid of them in numerous different ways. It didn't matter. She cursed herself for falling for the bright werewolf. She always imagined herself falling for someone with power and is serious in every situation, someone like her. But instead, she fell for a girl who would drop to her knees crying after accidently stepping on a snail.

But despite her fears, Wednesday knew that she couldn't keep her secret forever. She had to take a chance, no matter how risky, and just tell Enid how she felt.

Wednesday paced on her side of the dorm as she thought about Enid. Thing gave ideas on how to tell Enid, but Wednesday denied them all, until one.

'Why don't you tell her on a cliff? If she says yes, you can watch the sun set together,' he suggests.

Wednesday took a moment to think about it. "That's perfect." Wednesday says and sits down on her bed to tie her shoelaces laces together. "And if she says no I can throw myself off the edge. Perfect thinking, Thing." Thing tried to sign his protests on the idea of if she gets rejected.

"To bad, Thing, it'll be the only way I can deal with the pain when my heart cracks." Wednesday says and holds her open bag in front of Thing. He gets in and Wednesday closes the bag before throwing it over her shoulder. She took a deep breath and steeled herself for whatever reaction Enid might have.

Time Skip

~Brought to you by Thing~🫷🏼

Wednesday sat on a tree stump as she waited for Enid, hugging herself closer. She made the smart decision to not bring a thicker jacket with her. But she forgot about it as she nervously watched as Enid slowly walked up to the spot they had agreed on. Wednesday was shaking as Enid got closer, frome the cold and nerves. She fought every instinct, telling her to turn around and run away.

"Hey, Weds." Enid greeted cheerily, pulling Wednesday into a hug. Wednesday closed her eyes and basked in the heat that radiated from Enid's body. Enid noticed Wednesday shaking form and pulled back. She saw how Wednesday's nose and cheeks were pink, and she had a slight tremble. "Jesus, you're freezing, Weds." Enid says as she takes her pink jacket off and lays it over Wednesday's shoulders.

"Thanks." Wednesday muttered and held the jacket tighter. "No problem. So, why did you want to meet up in the middle of the freezing forest?" Enid giggled slightly and looked around before back at Wednesday.
She looked into Enid's eyes and finally found the courage to mutter what she had been afraid of saying for so long.

“I...I really like you, Enid. I have for a while now, and i was scared to tell you.” Wednesday says, looking away from Enid. "And, you know I'm not good with this whole feelings thing. It freaks me out. You make me feel all these different feelings, and you also know I feel weirded out with feeling vulnerable, and right now, I am feeling very vulnerable, and I feel adrenaline running through me. I'm rambling and you aren't stopping me and I can't stop because I'm stalling because I don't want to hear you reject me, 'cause if you do I'm going to have to jump off this cliff to deal with the pain and-"

Enid's face beamed with joy, and she smiled warmly at Wednesday, letting her ramble. To finally put Wednesday out of her misery, she took Wednesday’s hands in hers and quickly pulled her close. She gently kissed Wednesday, shutting her up as her words got caught in her throat.

and that single moment brought on a wave of emotion in Wednesday that she had never felt before. All her fears and doubts dissipated in that moment, and Wednesday knew that she was exactly where she was supposed to be.

Enid pulled away first, watching Wednesday open her eyes. "You're cute when you ramble." Enid teased, Wednesday grumbled and pulled Enid back in.

I like this one

-Eel