♡You're going to be okay... ♡

This is a multi request chapter as I feel they fit together. Requests from shukichi-chan09 imdonefu That_Jester_Kid and Nyx_in_the_Stars . Each of these creators had great requests.

Wednesday and Enid are 25, they are married and live together. They have two kids.

TW: self-harming, depression, death, eating disorder

In this story it is possible for a woman to impregnate another woman. I don't know how but they can.

^What they look like now^

-Wednesday POV-

The calendar marks January 12, Thursday. The day before Friday the thirteenth. A day before Adam and Wendy Sinclair's birthday. If you can't tell I let Enid name our children. Coincidentally, the twins and I were born on Friday the thirteenth, although mine is in October.

Adam and Wendy can be described as the spitting images of their mothers, besides them being identical within their facial features, they are polar opposites.

Adam was more like Enid, he loved colour, he was very energetic, we had recently discovered Adam has ADHD and Autism. He likes to do things his own way, and will have a tantrum if something goes wrong, which would then unfortunately lead into him having an episode where he could seize up.

Wendy was more like me, she despises colour, she had a more calmer personality than her brother, if someone were to even look at her brother the wrong way she will throw hands. Enid and I both agreed that Wendy can be scarier and darker than I was when I was a kid. Although Wendy wasn't afraid to show her smile, but was when she is sad.

Enid would calm Wendy down from her murderous thoughts, while I would calm Adam from his episodes or when he would be too energetic.

Anyway, right now the four of us were layed down across the sofa as the tv was playing a film. I was laying on my back, my head rested on Enid's stomach, Adam layed flat on my body, his head on my chest, Wendy was curled up into Enid's other side, Enid was leant back and her feet on the foot rest. Phsyco, our black cat with emerald eyes, curled up on Adam's back asleep, Eddie, our golden retriever dog with hazel eyes, was spread out in front of the fire place where a dying fire was set.