♤Arguments & Emotions ♤

Prompt- Enid and Wednesday get into an argument, it escalates when Wednesday learns about Enid's bullies

This chapter is a mix of Wenclair1Shipper 's request and readingatnighttt 's request. The requests are partially used in this Chapter.

Some may recognize a scene from a separate show.

-No one's POV-

Enid had a smile on her face as she skips her way to the entrance. Wednesday said she would be back at this time so I wanted to meet her there. But, it's mostly since she has a present for her, not for her birthday, but for what Enid wants to ask Wednesday.
To be her girlfriend.

It was a dark bouquet of flowers that has the question on the tag. She hid it behind her back as she turns a corner where the entrance is and smiles when she spots the short goth girl. She was about to call for her but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Tyler hug Wednesday. She watches as the two pull back. She quickly turns and runs back to the dorm when she saw Tyler lean in to kiss her.

Enid closes the door behind her let's herself cry. She walks over to her desk and drops the flowers into the bin next to her desk, petals falling out. She tries to take deep breaths to control her anger but fails as she grabs her pencil pot and throws it at the door. Unfortunately it was glass, it smashed and the shards, some pens and pencils splayed on the floor.

She hears her phone doing from a new message. Enid looked down to see her background, it was of her and Wednesday. She clicked on the message. It was the same person, the same person that has been sending very mean and horrible texts.

Unknown Number

Unknown number
You're useless