❤️‍🔥□So Much Trouble □❤️‍🔥

Prompt- Enid gets herself in trouble, Wednesday isn't taking any of it.

Part 2 of 'Am I In Trouble?'

This chapter has sexual content at the beginning. This is my first time doing smut for a book. My apologies if it is bad or makes you cringe in any sort of way.

-No one's POV-

"Take another guess." Wednesday whispers into Enids ear before starting to kiss and bite down on Enid's neck. Enid felt her stomach explode as Wednesday soothes the spots she had bitten down on with the tip of her tongue.

Wednesday lifts her head from Enid's neck and looks into the blondes eyes, her pupils have dilated, eyes colour had turned a dark yellow. Wednesday's eyes travelled down to Enids mouth where small fangs had appeared.

"You aren't going to wolf out on me, are you?" Wednesday asks, moving her legs inbetween Enid's now bent ones. Enid vigorously shook her head, her chest raised and fell harder as her breathing increased. "N-No." Enids voice had lowered to just above a whisper, her breath blowing Wednesday's loose hairs out of her face before they fell back.

Wednesday put her hands on either side of Enids head and lowered her forehead onto Enids. Slowly, Wednesday lifts her knee between Enid's legs. Enid whined softly and pushed her head back into the comforter. Enid's legs tightened as they closed around Wednesday's leg.

Wednesday kept her leg still until Enid loosens her legs. "Is this okay?" Wednesday whispers into Enid's ear as she begins to slowly push her knee up inbetween Enid's legs, adding slight pressure each time. Enid nods aggressively, one of her hands gripping the sheets, the other scrunching Wednesday's shirt between her fingers.

"I need verbal consent, Mi Amour." Wednesday says, and slows her movements down. "Yes, yes!" Enid almost yells, but Wednesday covers Enid's mouth with her hand. "Shh, we don't want everyone to hear." Wednesday whispers as she moves her hand down from Enid's mouth.

A light coat of sweat covers Enids body as her eyes close in pure pleasure. She can feel Wednesday's hand slowly drag down the valley of her breasts, down her stomach. She stops at the hem of Enid's shirt and grips the end. Wednesday looks up at Enid for a sign of consent. Through her slightly opened eyes Enid nods her head. Wednesday keeps her pace with her knee as she slowly pulls Enid's shirt over the blondes head.

Wednesday licks her lips as she bunches up the shirt and throwing it to the side. She put her hands back on the side of Enid's head and took a second to admire the werewolf beneath her. Some strands of blonde, pink and blue hair sticking to Enids face, her cheeks blown red, her eyes closed and her eyebrows furrowed. The goth girl let her eyes travel down Enid's body. From her almost perfectly symmetrical breasts covered by a pastel purple bra, to her slightly toned stomach.

Wednesday pulls her knee from Enid, which causes the blonde to whine softly as she opens her eyes. Wednesday moves her hand to the jaw strings of Enids trousers. She slowly unties the string and drag the clothing down, all while looking Enid in the eyes. Enid kicks the clothing away when it gets to her feet and sits up, she wraps her arms around Wednesdays neck and pulls her into a lustful and passionate kiss.

Wednesday matches as she reaches behind Enid and unclips her bra. Enid helps her take it off and throws it away. This Enid goes to take Wednesday's shirt but the girl stops her.

"No, no, Darling," Wednesday says as she slightly pulls away, "This is going to be all about you since you need so much attention." She smirks, Enid whines slightly but stops and pulls Wednesday back in, slightly gripping at the goth girls hair. Wednesday rubs Enid's bare sides before running her hands over Enid's breasts. Enid involuntarily let's out a loud moan but is muffled by Wednesday's mouth.

Wednesday squeezes Enid's breasts softly before dragging her hands down to the hem of Enid's underwear. She stops and pulls back slightly. "Is this okay?" She asks. Enid's grip on Wednesday's hair tightens. "Yes, yes. Please, Weds. I need you." Enid pleads.

"You always need me, Darling." Wednesday chuckles darkly and slowly pulls Enid's underwear down.

(Okay, sorry, I'm not so comfortable in doing smut beyond this point, so we skip to the morning.)

~The Next Morning~

-Enid's POV-

My eyelids flutter open as the sun bleeds through the window. I groan as I feel how sore my body was. Memories of last night flood my mind as I hide my face in Wednesday's neck. I had one of my legs over Wednesday's waist and an arm over her stomach, my head rested by her neck.

I take my face from her neck and sit up slightly on my elbows. I look around, my clothes from last night in different spots of the room. I also notice that I have one of my oversized shirts and underwear on, Wednesday must have put them on me when I fell asleep.

I look up at said girl to see she was still asleep, one of her arms were around my waist, the other rested above her head, her hair was pulled out of her braids and spread across the pillow. She looked truly angelic in this moment.

"You're staring." She says and turns her head to look at me one of her eyes are open, a smirk played on her face. I giggle and hide my face back in her neck. She chuckles lightly and wraps both of her arms around me to pull me closer.

Well, what a rollercoaster.
Do not worry, they are at a reasonable age to have the sex.

-Eel