■Bad Session ■

Prompt- Enid has a bad session to awaken her wolf and Wednesday cheers her up in her own way

Partially requested by:

SCP-F-1-N

-Enid's POV-

Today I had one of the sessions my mother set me up for when I refused to join any camps to help me wolf out. In these sessions I train and attempt to transform, but I can't, these sessions are no use. I still haven't wolfed out and I was the only werewolf to attend these sessions.

"Focus, focus hard," The instructor says, his voice echoes around the room, "Today, Enid, you will be attacked and will have to transform to save yourself," He walks closer to me, "If you do not transform, you may be injured." He informs me, I gulp hard. "B-But-"

"Open the doors!" The instructor yells, the doors open and a strong man walks in with a table, and a whole line of weapons, from whips to goddamn guns. "Uhh, s-sir, I don't think this is allowed, was this, like... does the headmistress know about this?" Surely this isn't allowed, I mean, I'm sixteen.

"No, but what does that matter? Your mother specifically requested it. She says it will push you to wolf out any day now," He says, putting his hand on my shoulder and squeezing it, "Now, we shall begin." He says taking his hand off my shoulder and stepping back.

"Wait-" I yelped when a soaring pain shot through the side of my cheek and I fell to the floor. I turned to the other guy to see he had the whip in his hands. I lifted my hand to my face when I felt something drip. It was blood. The whip hit my face so hard that a gash from my cheek bone to chin had formed.

The man raised the whip again and I shielded my face, it came down on my back and then again, I was now sobbing at the pain. I heard him raise the whip again but before he could bring it back down the doors slammed down.

"Stop!" A voice yelled, the two men had a scared look as the headmistress and Miss Thornhill walks in. I was still sobbing as it started to hurt more, "What on earth is going on?!" The headmistress yells at the men as Thornhill runs over to me.

"Hey, Enid, come on, let's get you to the infirmary." Thornhill says and helps me stand and out the room. As we enter the infirmary I see myself in the mirror and pass out at the blood that dripped from my face.

-Wednesday's POV-

I was pacing in mine and my girlfriends room. Enid's session ended three hours ago. The first two hours I thought maybe it went overtime and she's been progressing, but now it's hour three and I'm worried.

Screw it. I sit down at my bed and begin to put my shoes on, that's when the door opens. I snap my head up and see Enid walk in, she had a bandage around her head and padding on her cheek that would only be used for stitches, I also noticed her back was hunched and she had crutch to hold her up.

I stood up, still looking over Enid in worry and anger, how dare someone do this. "Names. Now." I say through gritted teeth and walk towards Enid. Enid doesn't answer and instead, she drops her crutch and pulls me into her by my waist.

I put my hands on her back but stopped when her back arched into me and she hisses. I carefully feel where bandage isn't and put one hand on her lower back and my arm around her neck. I pulled her over to my bed to get into a more comfortable position.

"It's okay," I reassured and combed my fingers through her hair and she scrunched my jacket in her hands and cried into my neck, "Tell me what happened." I say and carefully push her back to look her in the eyes. She aggressively wipes her face like a child after a tantrum.

"In the session, the instructor brought another guy who had all kinds of weapons to try and "awaken my instincts", but luckily he only used a whip before the headmistress and Thornhill interrupted the session." I sigh, "Can I see? The injuries." Enid nods.

I gently unwrap the bandage from her head to look at her cheek, it was a stitched up wound that will definitely scar. I wrap the bandage back up before moving behind Enid to look at her back. I lift up the back of her shirt, I unwrapped the bandage to see another stitched up wound and bruises around it, I rub my hand up and down her back. As I was doing this I didn't notice how flustered Enid got. I wrap her back up before moving beside her again.

"How would you rate your pain?" I ask her. "Zero stars. Would NOT recommend," She says adjusting her shirt. I shook my head before holding her hands and closing my eyes, "What are you doing?" Enid giggles. "I'm sending good vibes your way... they're coming," I say, my eyes still closed as I rub my thumb over Enid's palm, "There's nothing you can do to stop them now."

"This is the most threatening way I've ever been cheered up." Enid says smiling. I open my eyes and smile slightly. "Did it work? Are you feeling good?" I ask. Enid laughs and bends forward still laughing.

"Yes, Wens," She says and kisses my nose, "I feel good."

Wow, two in one day how lucky are you?

-Eel