❤️‍🔥□Princess□❤️‍🔥

Prompt- The two go behind their family backs.

This is an AU of The Addams Family and Sinclair Family have a mini rivalry. It was forbidden to be seen with each other in a romantic way.

A mini Romeo & Juliet type of concept. Two love struck teenagers, hate each other to the seeing eye, but behind closed doors they forget about their rivalry and family grudges.

This chapter involves smut.
I will add this emoji: 🔥 When it begins and when it ends.

-No one's POV-

Swords clashed together as the daughters of both families fought together.

Wednesday Addams, the oldest child of her family, grunts as her sword gets knocked out of her hand and far away from her. Enid Sinclair, the youngest child of her own family, smirks as she raises her sword, holding it up to Wednesday's chin, lifting it to look at her.

"Surrender, and we shall move on with our day." Enid speaks, keeping her sword beneath Wednesday's chin. Wednesday growls lightly and hits the sword away from her, ignoring the way the sword slashes her wrist slighlty due to adrenaline. She did a move where she quickly jumps forward pushing Enid against a wall, holding a dagger to Enid's throat.

Enid drops her sword in surprise, without realising her hands go to Wednesdays waist to try and keep distance. Enid tilts her head up as the dagger lightly digs into her skin. Her mouth turns into a smirk, Wednesday looks confused.

"Why are you smiling?" Wednesday growls, narrowing her eyes, ignoring the feeling of Enid's hands on her waist. Enid's smirk widens as she speaks, "Are you flirting with me?" She asks.

"I'm holding a knife to your throat." Wednesday seethes frustratedly, not noticing how her body presses against Enid's. "That doesn't answer my question, princess." Enid says, pulling Wednesday forward against her, Wednesday's back arches slightly as she falls against Enid. Her eyes harden as her face flushes pink.

"I'm going to kill you in your sleep, Sinclair." Wednesday seethes, not moving from their position holding the knife harder to Enid's neck. Enid chuckles before pulling a quick move, swapping their positions, she grabs the dagger from Wednesday's hand. Wednesdays hands move to Enid's shoulders at the quick movement.

"You know Wednesday..." Enid trails off, lifting the dagger and stabbing it right beside Wednesday's head and into the wall behind them, Wednesday doesn't flinch and feels spiders crawling around in her stomach. "... you amaze me and scare me sometimes." Enid continues, moving her hand from the dagger to Wednesday's face, her other hand on Wednesday's hip. "And I can't tell if I am attracted to you or have the need to run away." Enid's voice was slightly out of breath as she looks at every aspect of Wednesdays face, use her hand to wipe the small trickle of blood from Wednesdays wrist.

"I'm hoping it's the former." Wednesday says, slowly moving her hands from Enid's shoulders to behind her neck, intertwining her fingers in Enids hair, pulling her even closer. "But... I like when people are scared of me." She whispered, lightly biting her lip. Enid let's out a breath, the way Wednesday was speaking to her was driving her crazy.