♡Smile! ♡

Prompt-Enid makes Wednesday smile, twice

-Wednesday's POV-

I was in mine and Enid's room sat at my desk. It was my writing time and Enid was hanging out with Yoko and her friends, so no distractions.

I was close to finishing when the door to our room opened and someone walked in, I knew it was Enid because they were skipping. I tried to ignore her but she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her chin on the top of my head.

"What's up, buttercup?" Enid asks in a cheery voice, I rolled my eyes at that name. "I told you to stop with the nicknames." I say and kiss the back of her hand before going back to writing.

"Hmm, I'm gonna have to politely decline." Enid says and lets go of my neck and walks over to her bed. A message sounds through Enid's phone, I heard her giggling and turned around to see her layed down on her bed, holding her phone above her face.

"Who's that?" I ask as she giggles more. "My other girlfriend." Enid replies as she rolls on her stomach and smirks at me. I roll my eyes and turn back to my type writer. Enid giggles a bit more before gasping. I ignore the sound of her getting off her bed and skipping over to me.

"Guess what I'm about to get!" Enid says, shaking my shoulder a bit, her voice sounded very excited. "On my nerves?" I ask, not glancing up at her and keep on writing. I could basically ear her smile fall.

"Why are you always trying to aggravate me?" Enid asks with a slight whine. I look up at her and lean back in my chair. "To relax, obviously." I say, looking up at her as she squinted her eyes.

"You know what forget it, I won't tell you." Enid says and walks over to her side. I sit back up and start typing again, "Oh no, please come back, tell me." I say, making sure the sarcasm in my voice was thick. I was close to finishing my writing when Enid turns her music on and I hear her feet moving.

I turn around and glare at her, she continues to dance and stare back at me. "Could you be anymore annoying?" I ask glaring harder. "Yes." She replies and turns the music up, she jumps up and down harder before lightly jogging around and put her arms up like she was flying around. I accidentally let a smile break out on my face, and was to slow to cover it as Enid gasps and points to my face.

"Smile!" Is all she says. "No." I say, my face back to it's normal blank expression and I turn back to my typewriter. "Yes! You smile!" Enid cheers and hugs my neck again like she did when she walked in. Again, a small smile breaks on my face at her pronunciation when she gets excited.

Rushed ending ✌🏻😗

-Eel