■Touch her, I kill you■

Prompt- Enid protects Wednesday

Partially requested by
FulkyallGloogluee &
Y0uMatterr

This is essentially a part 2 to 'Bad Session' it just fit well

Previous prompt...
Enid has a bad session to awaken her wolf and Wednesday cheers her up in her own way

-Wednesday's POV-

"This is the most threatening way I've ever been cheered up." Enid says smiling. I open my eyes and smile slightly. "Did it work? Are you feeling good?" I ask. Enid laughs and bends forward still laughing. "Yes, Wens," She says and kisses my nose, "I feel good."

Enid leans forward against my chest, I carefully hold her and lean back against my pillows. Soon enough Enid falls asleep, snoring softly. I couldn't sleep, thinking of these "men". They didn't deserve the title of a man.

Thing climbs up the bed post and carefully rests on Enid's back in front of me.

'What are we going to do?' Thing sighs, I knew he also wanted that sweet revenge. He also cared deeply for the bubbly girl.

"Well, Thing, I think we should condone torturing, like old times, what do you think?" I whisper to the hand, smirking wildly. Thing 'nods' excited before jumping off of Enid's back and down to the floor, running off to get ready.

I look down at my peaceful sleeping girlfriend. I sigh before carefully swapping myself out with one of my pillows. I quickly get my outfit ready, in an all black attire to hide in the shadows. I then grab my bag, putting some 'essentials'.

I swing the bag over my shoulder and adjust my jacket. I hear the patter of fingers running along the floorboards then something hits my foot. I look down to see a single finger less glove by my boot, I look to Thing and raise my eyebrow. "Really?" Thing 'nods'. "Why?"

'It's cold out' Things signs. I roll my eyes but crouch down nonetheless. "Baby." I mutter as I help him shimmey into the leather glove. Once I had done, he shakes a bit to adjust before spinning happily. "Come on, we're losing day time." I say, putting my hand out, he climbs up onto my palm, I lift him and put him into the front pocket of my jacket where he could still... see. I'm still not sure how, but it works.

Before I'm about to leave I walk to my bed where Enid is sleeping. I lean down and kiss her head. "Down worry, darling..." I whisper, stroking her fallen hair behind her ear. "... I'll make sure they pay for what they have done to you." My face turns to a more serious one, softly stroking my thumb on her cheek. I take a second admiring her before standing up and walking towards the door.

"Alright, you ready?" I ask Thing as we leave the room. 'Born ready' he taps against my chest. I take a breath, before letting my face turn into a smile as I begin walking towards the exit of the school. I know who the instructor is. Gary Tradefield. A man stuck in the 1900s, his sexist remarks and racist behaviours drives people against him. I have ran onto him a few times, and I know for a fact where he will be.

The Crackstone Crypt ruins.

~Time skip~
(Brought to you by Things leather Fingerless gloves)