♡Focus = Forget♡

Requested by
damnwenclair

Prompt- Wednesday is too focused

-No One's POV-

Wednesday was in Eugene's bee hive she sat at a desk, her usual perfect posture gone as she hunched over her numerous pieces of paper. She devoted all her time and energy to find her stalker. It started last semester, and she hasn't stopped trying to look for them. The semester had started, and the messages continued. But with all her focus on the stalker she often forgot to take care of the most basic needs. For the past few days, she hadn't stopped to eat.

Wednesday's girlfriend, Enid, noticed Wednesday's unusual behaviour and became worried. Thing also brought it to her attention and told her to do something, anything. Today, she confronted Wednesday. She tried to before, asking her why she was skipping meals. Wednesday was unresponsive; brushing everyone away.

Enid knocked on Eugene's bee hive door, waiting for an answer. She didn't get one, but she knew Wednesday was in there. She opened the door and saw her girlfriend hunches over, and papers were scattered. Wednesday's hair was out of its braids but unbrushed. Wednesday made no movement to show she acknowledged Enid as she stood up and walked over to her board and pinned a few pictures

"Wednesday." Enid called out but got ignored as Wednesday walked back over to the desk. Enid sighed and stepped in front of Wednesday, stopping her from getting to her desk.

"Move." Wednesday glared up at Enid before moving to the side to get around her but fails as Enid wraps her arms around Enid. "Jesus, Weds." Enid says as she feels how small Wednesday's body has gotten. She kept one arm around Wednesday's shoulders as she pulled back, her other hand going under Wednesday's shirt and feeling her stomach.

"When's the last time you ate?" Enid asks, looking down at Wednesday, noticing bags under her eyes. "Doesn't matter. Now move, I need to find this stalker." Wednesday tried to pull away, but Enid held her shoulders tighter.

"No, Wednesday, we need to go get you something to eat." Enid says and grabs Wednesday hand, dragging her to the door. Wednesday pushed her heels in the ground. Enid turned back to Wednesday. "I'm fine, Enid. Now let go, I need to get back to work." Wednesday sternly says. Enid sighs and let's go of Wendesday. She steps back towards her desk but sways to the side as a wave of exhaustion brushes over her. She falls on her desk, catching herself on the edge.

"Yeah, you're not fine. Come on." Enid says. Wednesday was too tired to protest as Enid picked her up bridal style, covering Wednesday so no one noticed her. Wednesday quickly fell asleep in Enid's arms as she carried Wednesday back to their dorm.

When Wednesday woke up, Enid refused to take no for an answer. She left Wednesday in bed while she went out to get her a full meal. When Wednesday refused to eat, Enid pulled out a fork and joined her, eating alongside her as encouragement.

To Wednesday's surprise, she felt the urge to eat. Little by little, she devoured her meal. She filled her stomach with nourishing food, and for the first time in days, she felt a sense of peace and contentment.

Enid smiled, "It's ok to take a break every now and then. You deserve it." She stayed beside Wesneaday until she ate the last bite.

Wednesday felt an overwhelming wave of emotion as Enid lay beside her, holding her close. She was grateful for the understanding and support Enid had given her, and she knew then that she wasn't alone.

Nice and short

Thing and Enid
🫱🏽‍🫲🏻
Keeping Wednesday alive
-Eel