☆Secrets & Confessions ☆

Prompt- Enid is spider-Woman and Wednesday finds out

This is Mjs and Peter's scene in Far from Home

-Enid's POV-

Come on Enid, you can do it. Wednesday and I had gone out for a walk. We were now walking up to a bridge. I've liked Wednesday for awhile, tonight I wanted to tell her, but also of who I am.

-No One's POV-

"I'm glad we're doing this." Enid speaks up first as they enter onto the bridge. "Yeah, me too." Wednesday agreed, her hands are crossed in front of her as she looks around. "To see the city a bit." Enid chuckles nervously as she speaks..

"You know, they used to execute people on this bridge," Wednesday speaks up, Enid's eyes widen a little and her cheeks puff out, "They would put them in a basket, and they would drown in the water," Wednesday glances back at Enid's slighlty concerned face, "Sorry." Wednesday apologises quietly.

"It's okay, I'm used to you slightly facts anyway." Enid smiles slightly and plays with the sleeves of her sweater. Enid drops her hands to her sides and accidentally touches Wednesdays hand, the two quickly retract their hands to in front of them. Enid clears her throat.

"There's this thing I've been wanting to talk to you about... for a while." Enid speaks up, seeing this as a time to confess her feelings. "Yeah?" Wednseday asks and stops to look at Enid.

"It's our last night in Europe, and I had this plan that I wanted to... tell you," Enid says, her body erupts in nerves, she felt like she was going to faint, "I'm just gonn- just gonna tell you," Enid reaches into her pocket and grabs a small case.

-Enids POV-

"Wednesday, I..." I was cut off from my sentence by Wednesday. "'I'm Spider-Woman.'" She says. Shit. "What?" I ask, making sure I didn't hear her wrong. "That's what you were gonna say. That you're Spider-Woman." Wednesday repeats. Shit.

"No," I deny, shaking my head, "I'm not Spider-Woman." I start to get even more nervous. Wednesday scoffs lightly, "I mean, I've been watching you
for like a while now. It's kind of obvious." Wednesday sounded like she was laughing slightly. I put on a face of confusion.

"I'm not Spider-Woman. I mean, what would make you think that I was Spider-Woman?" I ask, trying to cover my stuttering voice. "Enid, Washington?" Wednesday scoffs lightly. "Yeah?" I ask, my plan was to try and throw her off of this assumption, but it's Wednesday.

"The fact that you, like disappear
out of nowhere for no reason." Wednesday explains her reasons. "No, I was sick. Remember?
I had my... The tummy?" I try to explain as I pat my stomach lightly.

"You know Bianca Barcley thinks you're a female escort." Wednesday says, my face scrunched up. "What? No, of course I'm not a female escort." I quickly clear up.

"Well, then you're Spider-Woman." Wednesday shrugs. Shit, shit, shit. "No, I'm not Spider-Woman at all." My head shakes lightly. "Then what about tonight? You snuck off, and you fought that thing. I saw you." Wednesday explains further.

"You can't have seen me because I'm not Spider-Woman. And also, on the news, it was the Night Monkey." God, why does Wednesday have to be so... so... god, I don't know.

"The Night Monkey?" Wednesday repeats but in a more questioning tone. "Yeah. That's what it said on the news... and the news never lies." I say, I literally sound like a toddler as I speak, my head was nonstop shaking side to side.

"Night Monkey. Ok." Wednesday scoffs lightly and takes the bag that was on her back off. "What are you doing?" I ask as I watch her open the bag. Wednesday pulls out something covered in webs as she spoke, "Well, do the Night Monkey and Spider-Woman use the same webs?" This is hard.

"I mean, maybe. Maybe she's a Spider Monkey. Who knows?" I shrug, I look down as I remember what she said earlier, "Were you only watching me because you thought I was Spider-Woman?" I ask, looking back up at her. I see Wednesday slightly look down before meeting my eyes again.

"Yeah. Why else would I be watching you?" Wednesday slightly mumbles but I heard her. "Doesn't matter. Just thought that maybe..." I was cut off by the thing covered in webs in Wednesdays hand lit up and made a noise. Wednesday drops it and we both take a step back. A whole vast of smoke and lightning float above us before disappearing back into the device.

"What the hell was that?" I ask, stupid question, how would Wednesday know. "I'm not sure." Wednesday says as we both look around. The device was still flashing. I take a deep breath before slowly walking over to it while looking around. I crouch down and grab it as Wednesday walks forward. I slowly get up and flip the device around a few times.

"What is it, some kind of projector or something like that?" Wednesday asks, I was just as confused. "Yeah, but it's... really advanced." I say looking over the device.

"It looked scarily real. And not the good kind of scary." Wednesday says also looking down at the device in my hands. "Yeah, really real." I agree, my face was serious as I had a thought and so did Wednesday.

"Wait, does that mean that...?" Wednesday begins. "The Elementals are fake?" I finish for her, "That doesn't make any sense because we were there, right. There was fire and destruction, and..." I tell her, Wednesday's face was both concerned and confused.

"Who would do something like that?" I ask, and just as if it was timed, the device lit up again. The same projection of the smoke that shaped a monster, Mysterio pops up and fights it off.

"Mysterio." Wednesday says as we watch what was projecting in front of us. Okay, she knows, let's just confirm it for her. I turn around and look at her.

"I am Spider-Woman," I confess, my voice sounding very nervous, Wednesday's eyes only slightly widened, "And I've really messed up." I gulp, I really messed up.

"Wait. You're being serious right now?" Wednesday asks. "Mm-hm." I nod along quickly. "You're not joking with me, like you're 100 percent serious? Because it's not funny." She says.

"No, I'm not joking." I say, my head shaking. "Because I was... I was only like 67 percent sure." Wednesday says, her voice sped up a little as her nerves grew. "Weds." I try to calm her down, even though I am also very nervous. "I... So why, why are you here?" She asks, not hearing me. "Weds." I try again. "Why? Why are you on this school trip?" She asks her voice sped up again.

"Wednesday, look..I know you have a lot of questions," I get out quickly, "But look, we really have to get out of here, ok?" I say, my hands raised into a pleading way.

"Okay. Okay. I can't believe I'm right about this!" Wednesday hops a little as we start running back to the hotels.

There is a low chance I will do a art 2 on this, but who knows.

-Eel